Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Treat this world as a dream and wake up from it

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
This life is all a dream, a dream within a dream within a dream. We dream this world, we dream that we die and take birth in another body. And in this birth we dream that we have dreams. All kinds of pleasures and suffering alternate in these dreams, but a moment comes when waking up happens. In this moment, which we call realising the Self, there is the understanding that all the births, all the deaths, all the sufferings and all the pleasures were unreal dreams that have finally come to an end.

Everyone has experienced dreams within dreams. One may dream that one has woken up from a dream, but that waking up is still happening within a dream. Our whole lives are dreams. When this dream life ends and a new one begins, there is no knowledge that both dreams are happening in the underlying dream of samsara.

When awakening comes, nothing will affect you because you will have the firm knowledge that all manifestation is an unreal dream.

At that point, nothing can distress or alarm you any more; nothing can any longer move you; for you have cut all the thousand threads of willing which hold us bound to the world, and which as craving, fear, envy, and anger drag us here and there in constant pain. You now look back calmly and with a smile on the phantasmagoria of this world which was once able to move and agonize even your mind, but now stands before you as indifferently as chess-men at the end of a game, or as fancy dress cast off in the morning, the form and figure of which taunted and disquieted us on the carnival night. Life and its forms merely float before you as a fleeting phenomenon, as a light morning dream to one half-awake, through which reality already shines, and which can no longer deceive; and, like this morning dream, they too finally vanish without any violent transition.

Peace, Rest, and Bliss dwell only there where there is no where, and no when.

l9ygjv6balv21.jpg

Last edited:
This life is a dream to some and a nightmare to others, I hope that when my life is over I can enter a heavenly afterlife, if not I want to just fade away into nothingness

Cope. All that awaits us after death is exactly what you experienced in the 13.5 billion years before your birth.

The only problem is that WE cant Alter the Dream. You still have Rules to follow or Else you will suffer.

But what you can do is loosing your Ego and Not giving 2 Shits , because you will die anyways so.might aswell do what you want

my life fell like dew
disappears like dew
all of this world
is dream after dream

If only I could wake up