Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Travis Scott music

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
After finding out about how based Travis Scott got 8 soycucks killed and hundreds maybe even thousands injured. I started listening to his music. Legit it uses a lot of auto tune which I like. Gives it a robotic cyborg feel.

View: https://youtu.be/XIOTwzYc71U

Look at how based scott is. He keeps singing in spite of seeing the soy cucks dying :lul:.

Also my favorite scott song:

View: https://youtu.be/tfSS1e3kYeo

I will probably buy his album and some merchandise. Celebrating astroworld 2021.

Never heard of him before but after that accident I think he is kinda based ngl. Death to all normies :dab:

Based. Have you listened to Rodeo yet? Pls do it rn if you haven't, it's literally the best trap album of all time

Norman trait: Highest in the room is your favorite Travis song :lul:
ive been listenting to him for years(zoomer trait), he doesnt give a shit about the normalfags that died which is gigabased, fuck them :feelshaha:
lol I've been listening to him since 2016, long before the vast majority of his zoomer fans
I only like franchise.
lmao how? Because of MIA? The song fucking sucks compared to his other singles

Based. Have you listened to Rodeo yet? Pls do it rn if you haven't, it's literally the best trap album of all time

Normie trait: Hghest in the room is your favorite Travis song

lol I've been listening to him since 2016, long before the vast majority of his zoomer fans

lmao how? Because of MIA? The song fucking sucks compared to his other singles
Haven't listened to Rodeo yet. I am slowly going thru his music and adding the good stuff in my own playlist

Haven't listened to Rodeo yet. I am slowly going thru his music and adding the good stuff in my own playlist
In that case, why not just listen to his discography in order?...
I find it creative.
I don't see how. Anything from Astroworld and especially Rodeo makes his new shir look like dogshit in comparison. I'm a fan of Travis but I gotta say, his new music has been garbage lately. After listening to the snoozefest that was Dystopia, I genuinely believe he fell off

Also even Soytano diagrees with you :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/zqFnHvljp-8

After finding out about how based Travis Scott got 8 soycucks killed and hundreds maybe even thousands injured. I started listening to his music. Legit it uses a lot of auto tune which I like. Gives it a robotic cyborg feel.

View: https://youtu.be/XIOTwzYc71U

Look at how based scott is. He keeps singing in spite of seeing the soy cucks dying :lul:.

Also my favorite scott song:

View: https://youtu.be/tfSS1e3kYeo

I will probably buy his album and some merchandise. Celebrating astroworld 2021.

:feelskek:

ive been since 2017 with Butterfly Effect:feelsmusic:
lol newfag :dab:
also between escape plan and mafia which one is better:feelshmm:
They're both trash but escape plan is objectively better
It's nigger mumble rap so no need for deep analysis, it's a "it's sounds okay" or not type of opinion.
Sorry for having a room tempurature IQ discussion on a site where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
Ok never mind it's a great song then.
source.gif

Last edited:
In that case, why not just listen to his discography in order?...

I don't see how. Anything from Astroworld and especially Rodeo makes his new shir look like dogshit in comparison. I'm a fan of Travis but I gotta say, his new music has been garbage lately. After listening to the snoozefest that was Dystopia, I genuinely believe he fell off

Also even Soytano diagrees with you :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/zqFnHvljp-8

I go from most popular music to least popular when going thru a musician's discography. Tbh I don't like Rodeo, sounds too much like normalfag rap. I like the super auto tune heavy songs.

The more I read about him. The more based he appears. He let his old manager suffer seizures and didn't help him. Gigabased

Additionally, Morris goes on to write about an incident where he had a seizure and felt Scott left him stranded in a time of need.

“You want to know what low, grimy motherfucker Travis Scott is? Late one night, we were all down in the Dungeon, up late, having a party. Music was playing, we were all having fun… and then I did what all epileptic people do from time to time: I had a seizure. You know what Travis Scott did? He left. He and his friend Tony left me. I eventually ended up at the hospital that night, but Travis couldn’t be bothered.”

He continues by claiming Scott refused to have him manage his career because of his seizures.

massive cope, ive been listening to everyone since before i was conceived. my high intelligence allowed me to exist on this planet without a body, my soul and brain are far superior to this mortal body which i will occupy only for a certain time till its time for a new host.
Mogged again :feelsohgod:
Elab
I go from most popular music to least popular when going thru a musician's discography. Tbh I don't like Rodeo, sounds too much like normalfag rap. I like the super auto tune heavy songs.
>I don't like Rodeo, sounds too much like normalfag rap
>I like the super auto tune heavy songs

Is this a joke or? I'm waiting for the punchline
lmao nice, first time you've made an actually funny meme :lul:

This is revenge for the normies Travis scott burger

It's funny how angry the normalfags and roasties are at Travis. Love to see it :feelsPop:

Public opinion of him is at it's all time low and he's losing quite a bit of fans as well, Utopia definitely isn't dropping anytime soon
mafia better imo tbhngl:feelsmusic:
Massive cope and shit take, you wanna know why dystopia wasn't good? Watch Soytano and everything will make sense

View: https://youtu.be/FKZzVtCQIuw

All the normalfags are turning against Travis Scott. There's an onslaught of expensive lawsuits coming his way. He's done :feelshaha:.

Fuck me, Travis Scott did the same thing for his daughter's birthday parties. How demonic of an entity are we dealing with here?

Fuck me, Travis Scott did the same thing for his daughter's birthday parties. How demonic of an entity are we dealing with here?

View attachment 524245
View attachment 524244
View attachment 524243
View attachment 524242
tbh even if he is demon maxxing. That is normal for many musicians. you gotta grind for the money bag.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckTravisScott/comments/qp3zzo/travis_scott_screams_homophobic_slurs_at_fans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

more based Scott news

Last edited:
Travis scott is da G.O.A.T.:dab:

It's based how he has soys seething. Tbh there's no way they can prove he even knew exactly what was going on. He stopped altogether when the cops told him. He'll walk free and his next concert will be popular while soys rage he hasn't been cancelled. Whiny people on Tw*tter and Redd*t are annoying to most people. On the plus side he can advertise his next show as to die for :feelsthink:

Most people took this video out of context he actually stopped the show so they could let the guy get out, but he was said second verse after they carried him away
Yea, he stopped many times and people keep believing things they see on the internet without any proof. I have yet to see any authorities confirm any of these widely shared videos show a dead person yet.

Song slaps but I wish I could join the Mile High club :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkHlze-Pg3g

tbh even if he is demon maxxing. That is normal for many musicians. you gotta grind for the money bag.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckTravisScott/comments/qp3zzo/travis_scott_screams_homophobic_slurs_at_fans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

more based Scott news

If he has a competent pr manager, he can brand himself as anti-SJW and anti cancel culture

It's based how he has soys seething. Tbh there's no way they can prove he even knew exactly what was going on. He stopped altogether when the cops told him. He'll walk free and his next concert will be popular while soys rage he hasn't been cancelled. Whiny people on Tw*tter and Redd*t are annoying to most people. On the plus side he can advertise his next show as to die for :feelsthink:

Yea, he stopped many times and people keep believing things they see on the internet without any proof. I have yet to see any authorities confirm any of these widely shared videos show a dead person yet.

Song slaps but I wish I could join the Mile High club :feelsbadman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkHlze-Pg3g

If he has a competent pr manager, he can brand himself as anti-SJW and anti cancel culture

the mexicans are already suing them for around 1 million

the mexicans are already suing them for around 1 million
It seems most of their complaints would be towards live nation and the cops, but we'll see. They're most likely all insured out of their ass anyways.

The cops keep mentioning the injections. I hope shit is going to get real juicy. Imagine this becomes a new way to go ER and not get identified :shock:

It seems most of their complaints would be towards live nation and the cops, but we'll see. They're most likely all insured out of their ass anyways.

The cops keep mentioning the injections. I hope shit is going to get real juicy. Imagine this becomes a new way to go ER and not get identified :shock:
yea no one is even paying attention to the injections, even though you can see in the videos people are having heart attacks and seizures, and no one is seeing any crushed people, maybe the injured are the trampled and the death ones are injected

ok fucking rad dude. Travis was the dude a few years ago but his newer shit is terrible like astroworld. Its all normie radio bullshit now. Its all nigger music but it was fucking rage music in 2016. Check out my list.
Days Before Rodeo
LA FLAME
Rodeo
Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight
Give those a listen, especially rodeo. Some great stuff.

We all know nothing will happen to him.

why should it? Its the retards in the crowd pushing each other? Whats he supposed to do? be nigmoses and part the foid sea?

That's good in this case. he dindu nuffin.
why should it? Its the retards in the crowd pushing each other? Whats he supposed to do? be nigmoses and part the foid sea?
this also these people knew what they signed up for. Everyone knows concerts especially ones this overcrowded are dangerous as fuck. And if they did their research, they would have known that this overcrowding bs has happened many times across many festivals.
I’ve been listening to la flame even more recently :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::dab::dab::dab::dab:

lets fucking rage niggers:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
based rager. soys seething. Apparently Travis has gotten 2 riot incitement charges in 2015 &2018 before even before this current astroworld with crowd crushing :feelskek:. The soycucks going should have done their research :lul:

Last edited:
What's with zoomers and nigger music?

What's with zoomers and nigger music?
niggers won the cultural Domination music war. So to be a normie in 2021 u need listen to rap/Drake/black musicians at least one of the popular ones or u won't fit in

niggers won the cultural Domination music war. So to be a normie in 2021 u need listen to rap/Drake/black musicians at least one of the popular ones or u won't fit in
Not just in America, in Europe too. In Spain, the youth are already infested with that reggaeton and dembow shit.

Hope this nigger faggot ends up beaten, shot, dead or in prison like r kelly.

That's just me though.

Also OP those 'soycucks' you said were killed, you're one of them.

You played yourself son

Hope this nigger faggot ends up beaten, shot, dead or in prison like r kelly.

That's just me though.

Also OP those 'soycucks' you said were killed, you're one of them.

You played yourself son
STFU. this nigger has impacted far more lives than your sorry ass ever will.