Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Travis Blackpill's video from last month on Oofy Doofy is only one you need to see

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ltqa5yINr8s

Tbh he explains and shows it off excellently in this video.

I get the feeling many still defy oofy pill due to lack of understanding, well this video will help.

I mean if you understand and STILL deny oofy shit in '23... Well you must be some kind of retard

Whatever helps you cope man

Whatever helps you cope man
It's not cope. Well what do you mean cope? We all cope, all men do even non-incels.

Do you mean cope that it isn't true? Because if so you're wrong (and stupid) as it's true

@subzero see above asshole

I get the feeling many still defy oofy pill due to lack of understanding, well this video will help
Yeah, they think the oofy doofy pill is about women preferring ugly men or some retarded shit like that.
Oofy doofy is about women wanting to be the alpha in LTRs and choosing men accordingly.

Yeah, they think the oofy doofy pill is about women preferring ugly men or some retarded shit like that.
Oofy doofy is about women wanting to be the alpha in LTRs and choosing men accordingly.
precisely, and that shit doesn't work out

All of those guys are betabuxxers. Their ""GF"" is cheating at them behind their backs.

Its not that hard to understand. Stop doing useless mental gymnastics. Dont fall for dating snake oils.

Last edited:
Cope for autists

People say sex is better than no sex. But I say it takes a certain strength for a man to refrain from becoming a slave or subordinate just to receive a woman's approval. In modern times, it's men who are the bitches, and women who are the alphas of the dating world. Besides utter subhumanity, "inceldom" is relative. Normies of all classes have sexual contact with women. But the cost and the conditions to their sexual relations with women are very questionable

Normies should ask themselves: Would they truly be satisfied if they were to throw away their pride and become low-rank servants in return for slices of bread and fish, while the nobles and royal knights continuously feast with the whole buffet to themselves? I know some will say, "It's just how the game is. Either you play it this way or get left out". But with time, the harsh reality of the disparity between normie sex life and the sex lives of high-value males will hit when you notice it. Ignorance is truly bliss. Sometimes it's better to just remain oblivious to what you don't see

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back