Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious travelling to libya for 42 days

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
first let me say i am going with my family over there and i hate it there first there is no electrcity for like they leave it on for 4 or 5 hours then they cutted of for 5hours and it depends on the day so that will force me to do something else rather than the usual rotting on dubai and the second problem is being outside with other people now if u have any type of mental illness u can relate to what i am about to say you feel like u are being watched and u cant keep ur head up when waIking. so wish me luck guys cause it is going to be hell where i am going at. i have been to libya before and godamm it was boring as shit ngl.

based and hafterpilled.

problem is being outside with other people now if u have any type of mental illness u can relate to what i am about to say you feel like u are being watched and u cant keep ur head up when waIking.
brutal non NT trait I have it too it never began for us non NT's :feelsohgod::society:

you will have to literally LDAR staring-at-the-ceiling-maxxing :worryfeels::society:

Do Dubai foids mog libyan foids??

Libya is a shithole since 2011