Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Travelled to other side of country to get rejected

S

stonedmario224

Greycel
I've been friends with this girl for probably 2+ years and when she has a breakup with her boyfriend she starts getting flirty with me. She sends me some revealing photos and says that she would be down to have sex with me. So I booked a flight to her state :feelstastyman:
When I got there everything is great and we are having fun, but when night comes she makes me sleep in the living room. That's fine. I didn't even ask for sex or made a move since we've been friends for so long and I didn't want to ruin the relationship. But on the third night, I decided to shoot my shot, asking if she wants company later. Not really specifying anything. She storms out of the apartment and she goes to her neighbors house who comforts her for the rest of the night.

The next morning I get kicked out and have to spend a whole day alone until my flight out the next morning. Most depressing shit of my life.
I went to a pizza parlor in the middle of the night for some food. Was surrounded by a bunch of kids and their friends, just thinking about how badly I fucked everything up. She could've just said "no thanks, I'm not interested" then I would've left it alone. :feelsbadman: Now she's married to the guy who comforted her.

Her neighbor comforted her that night by filling her up. Did you larp about your height or some other important part of your appearance before you flew over there? Maybe you came across as too platonic and not sexual enough.
She likely wanted to have sex that day but since you weren't an option anymore she went to the guy she was used to already seeing.

Should've raped the foid for making you waste your damn money and beheaded Chad:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(in GTA 5 ofc).

Did you larp about your height or some other important part of your appearance before you flew over there?
No, I didn't larp. We were friends in person for a long time but she always friend-zoned me. She's always dated smarter guys but I was a big dumbass lol

*points and laughs

>friends
>with this girl

Women are only friends with other women. ( Yes, they don't even understand what it means to be 'friends' with a Chad, they just know they need Chads to fulfill their sexual fantasies. That's why all Chads have a tight-knit group of their *actual* male buddies. ). What you were is an 'orbiter'.

>friends
>with this girl

Women are only friends with other women. ( Yes, they don't even understand what it means to be 'friends' with a Chad, they just know they need Chads to fulfill their sexual fantasies. That's why all Chads have a tight-knit group of their *actual* male buddies. ). What you were is an 'orbiter'.
You can be friends with benefits with a girl

A man and woman can never be friends unless they're both married and loyal.

I've been friends with this girl for probably 2+ years and when she has a breakup with her boyfriend she starts getting flirty with me. She sends me some revealing photos and says that she would be down to have sex with me. So I booked a flight to her state :feelstastyman:
When I got there everything is great and we are having fun, but when night comes she makes me sleep in the living room. That's fine. I didn't even ask for sex or made a move since we've been friends for so long and I didn't want to ruin the relationship. But on the third night, I decided to shoot my shot, asking if she wants company later. Not really specifying anything. She storms out of the apartment and she goes to her neighbors house who comforts her for the rest of the night.

The next morning I get kicked out and have to spend a whole day alone until my flight out the next morning. Most depressing shit of my life.
I went to a pizza parlor in the middle of the night for some food. Was surrounded by a bunch of kids and their friends, just thinking about how badly I fucked everything up. She could've just said "no thanks, I'm not interested" then I would've left it alone. :feelsbadman: Now she's married to the guy who comforted her.
You should have taught that meat hole a lesson by grabbing her and fucking her when she rejected you (in MCPE ) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelskek: You travelled to the other side of the country just to get cucked :lul::lul:

You can be friends with benefits with a girl
You can have a benefits arrangement with a girl when you're Chad, I already mentioned that, but the 'friends' part is a sham. Women consider males to be tools, not friends. Either useful tools who can be exploited for sexual satisfaction and status or broken tools like incels.

Women consider males to be tools, not friends. Either useful tools who can be exploited for sexual satisfaction and status or broken tools like incels.

No, I didn't larp. We were friends in person for a long time but she always friend-zoned me. She's always dated smarter guys but I was a big dumbass lol
just accept you were an option, she abandoned you when a better option was present

You should have played it slow ig