Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Traveling as an incel is suicide fuel

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★
My family lives in another state so every december I travel to spend the new year with them which is a very good time tbh.

But the worst part is the travel. Using airplane here is too expensive so I go by bus, the entire travel lasts 15 hours its a shit. But the worst part here, is seeing those teenager stacies... At the bus station I see hundreds of them.

But right now, as I type this theres a couple, a chad and a white stacy literally in my side, they are together talking and giggling while I'm rotting there alone counting the hours for this travel to end. Its very brutal being reminded I'm alone...

Lukz

Living as an incel is suicide fuel

What about using a car ?

My family lives in another state so every december I travel to spend the new year with them which is a very good time tbh.

But the worst part is the travel. Using airplane here is too expensive so I go by bus, the entire travel lasts 15 hours its a shit. But the worst part here, is seeing those teenager stacies... At the bus station I see hundreds of them.

But right now, as I type this theres a couple, a chad and a white stacy literally in my side, they are together talking and giggling while I'm rotting there alone counting the hours for this travel to end. Its very brutal being reminded I'm alone...

I've traveled before, it does piss me off when I see every place littered with couples

It's even worse travelling alone as an incel. Pointless.

Is gas so expensive where you live ?
The gas and the tolls but the biggest problem is where my family lives there's no place to park so I need to pay also to let my car in some garage.

The gas and the tolls but the biggest problem is where my family lives there's no place to park so I need to pay also to let my car in some garage.
My solution would be to not travel to your family at all because they gave you the subhuman genetic. Or make them pay for your bus/plane/whatever ticket

Relatable

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

That is cancer. I try and avoid these situations as much as possible or I might ER in Fortnite

During those longs trips, the mind plays tricks on you

You imagine at the next stop, you imagine a prime Stacy getting on with a seat next to you. We chatted , fall in love etc.

then you wake up