Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Travel the world and become transracial

What does Oli deserve?

• Oli deserves to knighted by the Queen for his contribution to science

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Oli deserves to be canceled by Koreans

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Oli deserves greater options that goes beyond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oli deserves whatever he got coming to him.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
This is Kpopmaxxer Oli London… before the fame he was probably straight and a low tier normie with upper class parents being bullied by everyone in his life and like probably hating himself on the daily

This is him on the left now after 18 surgeries in 8 years and the guy he tried to look like is on the right he identifies as non-binary but wants to be plowed by the guy on the right and even classify his gender after his name . He denounced being British and identifies as a Korean

9C865BB5 3D2E 4AD3 98EB 5F9190466CD2

@IncelCream and @Transcended Trucel what do ya think of this guy?

Last edited:
I support him. No reason trans racial shouldn't be valid if transgender is in 2021

I forgot to ask @Tenshi what they think about this ah well he probably laugh at it.

Off my thread guests if ya going to say I’m a bully Saturday suppose to be a day for laughter

it’s a mocking a person that should be mocked and I’m speaking for all of South Koreans for once in my life

I forgot to ask @Tenshi what they think about this ah well he probably laugh at it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this guy is faggot so what can we expect? jfl

but I remember one blonde blue eyed chadlite back in the day in my country who also did the same and now looks like that butched ken doll guy. They missed the point completely

I don’t see the problem. He wants to be the ricecel he was always meant to be.