Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Traumatic nightmares

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Can someone here interpret dreams and shiet? Like i occasionally get this recurring dream of a very uneasy and traumatic external environment around my dream and somehow it ends with me trying to fight with my father and getting enraged at him ...also i had a weird attachment with my mother in my childhood where i had nightmares of she leaving me and i was feeling unloved and incomplete and that same trauma i had felt when i was a bluepilled fag and i didn't get loved from my crush in my teen years

Hmmm:feelswhere:
:feelsstudy: Says here that it's a sign that you'll stay inkwel unless you fight your father over who gets to mate with your mom :horror:
Haha funny one...well i had some problem with the old man, i will not lie...he was abusive sometimes

My nightmares stopped when I got a very soft pillow (elevated with a folded sheet)
I have customised the maximum comfort for me but the nightmares just get more fuel with comfort...like the comfort and nightmares work together to keep me asleep and continue with my mares

Try sleep mask and a ear plug (I use the earpiece of a broken noise canceling headphone), also don't eat heavy food 3 hours before bed and don't consoom caffeine and black tea at all, I say this because most of the time nightmares are caused by external stimuli

Although I did have a panic attack once and didn't sleep for 4 days and had to visit a psychiatrist, but I don't think it's related to nightmares
Hmm you know what maybe i will try that...yes i have never tried ear plug and sleep mask..maybe the external stimuli is really making it worse

I have them like every night, kek