Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trauma is both more prevalent AND harder to fix

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
In addition to all the suffering from the present, incels are also more likely to have gone through more trauma as children/teens, especially the ones coming from abusive households.

The only way to resolve trauma is by confronting the past, similarly to confronting the facts of human nature, which is why I see trauma as yet another blackpill. Unfortunately, it's a lot trickier than just observing the outside world or reading blackpills. The fact that most therapists (especially female ones) don't care about men's plight (unless they're Chad, of course) only makes it worse; it's possible, but difficult, to find a good therapist. Maybe at least venting in this forum can help.

If we were foids, it would be so much easier to resolve our trauma because there would be a whole army of white knights ready to listen and act as emotional tampons even for the tiniest 1st world problems. There's already another thread about this point though:

Most brutal thing is i dont think it can be fixed, it shapes your personality and only help you get is filling yourself up with pills.

Most brutal thing is i dont think it can be fixed, it shapes your personality and only help you get is filling yourself up with pills.
I've heard that "going back in time" and being your own parent can fix that to some extent. Sadly, it probably doesn't help completely because especially after 25 your personality is, in a way, set in stone. And I think showing compassion to yourself is very difficult when you don't know how to even show compassion as none has ever been shown to you; that's what therapists are for.

Exploring my childhood did make me think more clearly but I don't know how much it has helped. Also, I don't remember much of my childhood to begin with. :feelscry:

I've heard that "going back in time" and being your own parent can fix that to some extent. Sadly, it probably doesn't help completely because especially after 25 your personality is, in a way, set in stone. And I think showing compassion to yourself is very difficult when you don't know how to even show compassion as none has ever been shown to you; that's what therapists are for.

Exploring my childhood did make me think more clearly but I don't know how much it has helped. Also, I don't remember much of my childhood to begin with. :feelscry:
My childhood was a pure hell on earth, my mind forgot most things to cope. When i dig through the past i feel rage and doesnt help at all, either way i cant leave that behind and move on.

My childhood was a pure hell on earth, my mind forgot most things to cope. When i dig through the past i feel rage and doesnt help at all, either way i cant leave that behind and move on.
:f:

I think feeling rage is a relatively good sign; a lot of people are so dissociated from themselves that they haven't even begun to feel anything about their past yet. Still, with so much shit to deal with, you do have a long way to go and it's full of obstacles for men. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back