Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trash taken out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Good job Mods and good work @werty1457 you are a based user.

I always hate doing that tbh

@Caesercel, @Sparrow's Song and @vippnor were exposed as fakecels by @werty1457.
I will never understand why normies and chads waste time here when they could go outside and smash with minimal effort

Good job youngcel, maybe you're not so bad after all

wtf postmaxxers are chad asf

@Caesercel, @Sparrow's Song and @vippnor were exposed as fakecels by @werty1457.
Sum got tanned on .co, my mom’s like “Oh no what happened”, I said “you’re late on news”, Werty just did a triple banning

Top tier work, @werty1457. Bravo. You deserve my title.

JFL... @Caesercel bragging about looking like a model and @Sparrow's Song ? WTF, nobody expected that. Chads.co strikes again.

Why are these fakecel niggers here? I don't fucking understand this shit. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING HERE?! GO LIVE YOUR NORMIE FUCKING LIVES.

Didn't expect @Sparrow's Song to be a fakecel. Was probably one of the only posters I got along with. Sad shit man.

Didn't expect @Sparrow's Song to be a fakecel. Was probably one of the only posters I got along with. Sad shit man.

My question is WHY? It makes sense if you're some cocksucker from reddit trying to get the inside scoop on le evil inkells or some shit, but a complete fakecel? It's so bizarre that it defies reason. It can't be for ego, because you have to hide how ridiculously you mog the average user, so there has to be some other reason at play. No, it's not "cuz I'm bored lulz." Nobody fucking spends months of their life here out of boredom.