Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trash Music for Trash Foids

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
More and more popular music is made by niggers or ghetto trash whores with lyrics that sum up the modern normies and the level of trash foid sluts. Heard this song on the radio in a taxi and it enraged me.

Here's a portion of the lyrics from the song "Paint the Streets Red"

Mm, she the devil
She a bad lil' bitch, she a rebel (walk on by)
She put her foot to the pedal
It'll take a whole lot for me to settle (walk on by)
Mm, she the devil
She a bad lil' bitch, she a rebel (walk on by)
She put her foot to the pedal
It'll take a whole lot for me (yeah) to settle (walk on by)

Here's my interpretation of how they describe filthy trash foids!

1. Foids are devils. Filthy trash slut sex fiends who are cumpsters and destroy most men!
2. Most foids are bad bitches and are rebellious just like any filthy devil!
3. Foids want to be in the driver's seat except for Chad because they except all other guys to be Betabuxx worshipping their sloppy second pussy!
4. Most foids never settle and if they do, they are golddiggers who still cheat and never really settle! If a foid settles, a cuck will always know it!
5. Foids are once again filthy devils!
6. Foids are bad bitches and rebellious like any filthy devils! They're not goddesses that should be worshipped! Devils deserve scorn!
7. Foids in countries like the US pay less in car insurance than men but statistics show foids get more tickets!
8. Foids expect every guy to walk by unless it's Chad. I hate trash slut foids and I would always walk by a trash slut that's a walking disease!

This is just one of the many trash music songs that is made by ghetto trash foids for all trash foids to listen and then it's cool and emulate it! It's enraging! And that trash is called music! Hate those filthy trash devil foids! It's enraging that radios even outside of the US play this trash and spread the toxic ghetto culture and slut culture everywhere which is why it's impossible to try to geomaxx anymore and even geomaxxing is impossible without being able to moneymaxx!

Fucking hate this song, they play it all the time on the radio

My car insurance is more than my sisters and I only had one speeding ticket years ago which was like going 15 over. She's had 3 or 4 tickets