Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transmaxxing: the Incel-To-Faggot Pipeline

His ideology is that he want to force feminization of all Incels/criminals/weak men. He’s batshit insane but his followers believe his ideology, one of them even tried to groom me.

Ngl some trannys are better looking than average feminiod.

I wonder if soys and feminists see transmaxxers as their allies or enemies. Their heads would probably explode from the cognitive dissonance. Tranny good but incel bad what do :feelstastyman:
From what I’ve seen, there actually isn’t any cognitive disonance, they simply completely deny that transmaxxers exist. Same with FTMs that detransitioned after realizing how hard it is to be a man, as well as detransitioners in general (though the former is about 90% of the latter.) Sure, TERFs see transmaxxers as pretty much the ultimate evil and FTMs as rape victims trying to become the oppressors to never be hurt again or whatever, but for mainstream feminists and soys in general, those types of people simply don’t exist.

trannys get facial feminisation surgery and all kinds of makeup , they get butt implants boob implants and lip filler which makes them very attractive at first glance from a distance

trannys get facial feminisation surgery and all kinds of makeup , they get butt implants boob implants and lip filler which makes them very attractive at first glance from a distance
15954   SoyBooru

it is somewhat true, there are rappers who act all tough and straight but they are faggots under the sheet.
That is such a lie cant believe you fall for that

@Linesnap99 i figured it out that your a retarded fagggot or tranny larper kys

Thanks going to follow this tutorial now.

giphy.gif

kill yourself faggot @Puppeter

oh no brother has fallen
Lol, I can’t even watch 3 episodes of ero manga sensai to jerk off at Yamada Elf, Megumi Jjino and sagiri. I am not going to spend 6 hours watching troon anime. I could never get into that moe brainless crap.

Lol, I can’t even watch 3 episodes of ero manga sensai to jerk off at Yamada Elf, Megumi Jjino and sagiri. I am not going to spend 6 hours watching troon anime. I could never get into that moe brainless crap.
stay strong, many have taken the rainbowpill and never came back.