Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Transmaxxing shouldn’t be allowed to exist

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/truscum/comments/18u16ha/transmaxxing_shouldnt_be_allowed_to_exist/

Transmaxxing should not be allowed to exist as a subreddit. Like it just straight up shouldn’t. I just saw a post discussing reverse dysphoria and people in the comments talking about how “they got over it” or some saying they “can’t imagine themselves mentally as women still” yeah no shit because you aren’t. Like how fucking psychotic do you have to be to live as the opposite gender with no dysphoria for “the benefits of being trans”. And it makes actual trans people look like weird fucking incels.

Jfl, trannies seething over incels becoming faggots :feelskek:

They are taking advantage of mentally ill people and grooming them

Sounds familiar :feelswhere::lul:

Wtf is tucute XD

We can see who’s pulling the strings.

I like how the trans people view incels as beneath them

it makes actual trans people look like weird fucking incels.

But most trans were incels

Notice the BIG question the SJWs aren't asking about this? The one they KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY avoid asking? Well I'M gonna ask it: What makes a straight cis man get so desperate that he's willing to lob his own dick off and grow a pair of hooters? And no, "BeCaUsE tHeY'rE mEnTaLlY iLl" is just a lazy thought-terminating cliche that deliberately avoids question.

Hate trannies and their ridiculous vocabulary please just nuke it all fuck this gay Earth

Ragefuel for @gymletethnicel

This sounds like bigotry

Trannies were created by a Woke virus

All trannys are groomer burn them all

There are no doubt trannies that could fool is, especially when alcohol is concerned.
Luckily I live in a town with zero trannies and only hot young girls who love showing off their bodies.
Life is good.

Transmaxxing is the attempt to become a girl to stop their inceldom. If transmaxxing is banned, more ERs happen, more ropes happen (an upside for foids), and more solutions pop up; some solutions even more unconventional.

Groomer slang, they have a lot of such words
Transmeds criticising tucutes are anti-groomer. Tucutes are the victims of grooming and groom others. Usually FtMs.
Transmeds are a little more genuine.

I believe there was a study where it was shown that a female brain exposed to a high amount of male hormones had stunted development, and the same was true of a male brain exposed to exposed to lots of female hormones. You need the right hormones to develop your mental potential so a lot of these types are actually mentally stunted. I'm not cool with transmaxxing just because I don't think it's a net positive in the end but ofcourse these types would see themselves as superior, like many of them aren't really just transmaxxing themselves if you think about it. Reddit is just full of simpletons that believe they have the pulse of public opinion in their echo chambers, and it makes them feel safe to attack others who's existence shatters their shitty worldview.:feelsjuice:

No trannies on earth would be wonderful they're a nuisance & just scum overall.