Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Transgender from Philippines Livestreams Suicide (fate of ricecels in SEA).

Nothing of value was lost

What kind of degenerate faggot watches gore and death videos lmao. Whoaaa I’m so edgy kid, I watch people die, and if you don’t like watching gore videos like me, you’re a pussy!

JFL at the fucking deranged morons on this site. Degenerates on here are proving the stereotype of incels everyday, as Immature, edgy, stupid kids who rant about “femoids” (cringe inducing, autistic terminology btw) and wish rape and death on everyone who gets laid because they can’t. The perceived image of incels by the media and society is well deserved. There are too many completely unhinged omega male edgelords on here, I now know why mass shooters are associated with being an incel.

What kind of degenerate faggot watches gore and death videos lmao. Whoaaa I’m so edgy kid, I watch people die, and if you don’t like watching gore videos like me, you’re a pussy!

JFL at the fucking deranged morons on this site. Degenerates on here are proving the stereotype of incels everyday, as Immature, edgy, stupid kids who rant about “femoids” (cringe inducing, autistic terminology btw) and wish rape and death on everyone who gets laid because they can’t. The perceived image of incels by the media and society is well deserved. because there are too many completely unhinged omega male edgelords on here, I now know why mass shooters are associated with being an incel.
:soy:

:soy::soy: JOKER AVATAR IM SO EDGY, FUCK SOCIETY MANN, GAMERS RISE UP!
D9605B75 2E5E 4EDB A5A1 4AD3A6B4AA1F

B1C2ECD1 ED47 4A17 B811 D3AB38FEF295

You always seem to have an issue to complain about. I'd suggest you just leave this place if everything makes you pissy. You don't seem high T if that's what you're trying to convey, just an angry boy.
“Mannn I’m such an edgy nihilistic anarchist, fuck society man! Fuck femoids! i’M tHe JoKeR :woke::reeeeee: fUcK tHiS fAiLeD sOcIeTY!”

5445E7AB 47CA 4711 BB4F 4E349CD3149B
@ You

Last edited:
transgenders are gay and not worth of my attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back