Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Transformers One is surprisingly good

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh it's the first product of this franchise that I really liked. Never liked the live action Michael Bay movies (even when I was a kid), thought Bumblebee (2018) was a 6/10 and never watched any of the cartoons. But watched Transformers One (piratemaxxing) and this one was surprisingly good. Loved the CGI animation, you can understand everything even if you don't know shit about Transformers, didn't have stupid Marvel humor, etc. It's not a masterpiece but a really great animated movie for all ages. Recommended :feelsokman:

I remember in mid September I thought of going to the cinema but then I saw it would be released digitally just a month later so said fuck it I'll better pirate it. But if I had been to the cinema I wouldn't have felt ripped off.

The first 2-3 are somewhat decent imo, but it just becomes wayyyyyyyyy downhill after that & is just them milking the brand-name for a cash-grab

That’s what I have been hearing. Still I don’t care about it.