Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Transformation of an Asian incel into a pickup artist

Didn't watch

From incel to scammer :feelswhat:

Just gym/juicemaxx brah!!!!

Capped delts.

Looking full while low bf

Not natty

I can't stand that dude, I think he definitely is a scammer and also rich somehow,he used to hang out with Ruben sole.

Gymmaxxed. Looks like he does O-lifts (snatch deadlift + high bar backsquat) mixed in with bodybuilding + dieting.

He has good genetics for bodybuilding. But really shitface. He is lucky his height is above average for an Asian dude. And he's like 200 - 230lbs.

Also locationmaxxed, if he tried that in the SF bay area the foids would just laugh at him or not take him seriously (I'm serious) and wish he would get back in his lane. As all of the liberal feminist females here have a white male only policy.

Last edited:
so incel into incel

Atleast top 10% in money, jawline and height and status is slightly better than boderline incel.
even assuming each of those is 20% and uniform distribution, only 1/(5^4) - 1 in 625 asians are above incel.

Even tripling that number to account for non-boderline cases, it's still 1/200

It's completely and mathematically over for roughly 99.5 % of asians.

Amazing.

Atleast top 10% in money, jawline and height and status is slightly better than boderline incel.
even assuming each of those is 20% and uniform distribution, only 1/(5^4) - 1 in 625 asians are above incel.

Even tripling that number to account for non-boderline cases, it's still 1/200

It's completely and mathematically over for roughly 99.5 % of asians.

Amazing.
Normie response :
"no! I saw a video where an Asian got girls. You just need confidence!!!"

View: https://youtu.be/1kBDx5_mZ1A

victim of gaslighting

trying hard

jfl .

the ones who try never where meant to be winners

but loosers want to be winners too , so they struggle selflessly like Rats.

Wow, you just murdered them with raw numbers. :blackpill: :dafuckfeels:
An argument could be made for 95% (or even 90% in an extreme case) if you say jawline and height are basically a part of a single variable called looks, and there's some correlation between looks, status and money.