Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Transformation of a girl who was diagnosed with brain cancer at 16 and died at 19

"You're not entitled to a healthy brain, sweetie."

Even in death they are internet attention hoes.

I pray to God each night to please give me brain cancer and allow me to exit this clown world without sin.

Diagnosed with incels in 2017.

Diagnosed with incels in 2017.
Woah awesome

Even in death they are internet attention hoes.
Forever and always.
It's impossible for them to even think of suffering in silence and dignity, like most males do.

I bet she took loads in her ears. Literal spaff brain.

Lifefuel Indeed. So good to see a foid getting what she deserves for once. Hironic how she begged for attention till the end :feelshaha:

I pray to God each night to please give me brain cancer and allow me to exit this clown world without sin.
I feel the same bro. To kill myself would be dishonourable. Some kind of cancer would give me an excuse to leave this planet.

Now you scared me tbh maybe I have brain cancer or other fast killing disease which i don't even know yet.

. To kill myself would be dishonourable. Some kind of cancer would give me an excuse to leave this planet
But what if you end up paralysed but alive enough to suffer long?I honestly don't want to end up like her in the last videos

Maybe I'm a cuck but i honestly fell bad for her imagine dying at fucking 19 and knowing you will die i couldn't cope with that If i was in her place and probably I would have jumped from golden bridge

At least i hope i live long enough to finish the list of things i want to do and visit in my lifetime

Didn't watch, don't care, plus it's a foid. :feelsjuice:

Maybe I'm a cuck but i honestly fell bad for her imagine dying at fucking 19 and knowing you will die i couldn't cope with that If i was in her place and probably I would have jumped from golden bridge
She had more fun in her 19 years than we will ever have in all of our lives combined.
Plus she would've never considered you as a human.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back