Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Transexuality is a mental illness

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I see on different YouTube channels how being transexual is something normal. No, those guys have mental problems. I would ban all surgeries because the result is a shit. Just because as a man you get your dick and balls removed and have a pair of boobs, this doesn't mean you are a woman now or as a woman if you get an artificial dick and your boobs removed doesn't make you a man. In your DNA, you are what you were born. The cure for this problem (not recognised anymore as a mental illness by the newest DSM) isn't surgery. We have to correct this problem in the right way, not in the wrong way, by encouraging them to have the surgery. A lot of trannies regret the change, but it's too late.

In 2016, he published an article called "The Sexual Is Political" in The Philosophical Salon, within which transgender issues are a central topic. Žižek argues that, from the breakdown of biology-identity links implicit in "transgenderism", the logical conclusion is a postgenderist vision of complete sexual fluidity. However, he claims, transgender subjects do not, in reality, show such "heroic indifference" to gender roles; instead, they seek a stable site (for instance, in relation to bathroom access). Drawing on Jacques Lacan's theory of sexual difference, he argues that such a stable identification is impossible, because there is a fundamental antagonism in every sexual identity: this holds for cisgender subjects ( termed "'normal' heterosexuals") as well as transgender subjects. Hence, he endorses a "General Gender" bathroom which accommodates this necessary incompletion of every sexual interpellation.
based

Trannyism is a mental illness. Similar to anorexia.

Yeah. I don't know why world became so tolerant with things whicj are far from being normal.
I don't even remember any of this trannyshit until Bruce Jenner became one.

I never even heard of trannies until Bruce Jenner became one.

Most trannies are desperate incels gone prison gay prove me wrong.

Most trannies are desperate incels gone prison gay prove me wrong.
Some are, but not most.

Most of them were effeminate since they were small kids.