Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Transcripts of the arrest and interrogation of Dr. Pizza, the r/IncelTears pedophile

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Imagine how scared the fatso must have felt when he arrived to the park and realized he had been catfished by the FBI :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i might have the transcript of his arrest and interrogation would you like me to dig it up
Yes please :feelsokman:

Here are the files, enjoy.

Phone conversation dated May 17th, 2019 between Dr. Pizza ("Peter Bright") and FBI Special Agent Elizabeth Jensen ("SA Jensen"), planning the meetup

Conversation dated May 22th, 2019 between Peter Bright and SA Jensen, documenting the moment of arrest

Conversation excerpts dated May 22th, 2019 between Peter Bright and FBI Special Agents Aaron Spivack ("SA Spivack") and Leslie Adamczyk ("SA Adamczyk"), documenting the interrogation

can't say I feel too bad:feelsjuice:

what was the "foreskin thing" he talks about in the first convo? jfl:feelswhat:

also I still can't fully comprened how this COMPLETE FUCKING RETARD genuinely believed that he found a woman who was willing to offer her two underage children to his fat ass for sex. he even comments in the second transcript about how fucking absurd and unbelievable this whole scenario is and yet he still fell for it:feelskek:

Last edited:
@rope2cope your fbi waifu

what was the "foreskin thing" he talks about in the first convo? jfl:feelswhat:

Oh, Bright talked about how he was going to instruct a 7-year-old how to play with his foreskin.

“As soon as I get shorts on, I get shorts on.”
Oh, Bright talked about how he was going to instruct a 7-year-old how to play with his foreskin.
:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Appellate Appendix V 152 1 page 001

a picture of her posing with a doll that she sent to dr. pizza

Reddit liberals are the lowest scum on earth. I bet if he only tried to molest the boy, cucktears wouldn't even ban him because in this case they would see him as a regular gay man.

Last edited:
do we have a searchable non-image OCR version of these convos so I can Ctrl F for words?

do we have a searchable non-image OCR version of these convos so I can Ctrl F for words?
I'll upload the original PDFs just gimme a sec I'm on mobile

Approaching the park where she said we'll meet. Now, we'll find out if a woman is really offering her children for sex. Which I still think is amazing.

Was he saying this out loud??? :feelssus:
Was his phone bugged or how do we know that?

here

Approaching the park where she said we'll meet. Now, we'll find out if a woman is really offering her children for sex. Which I still think is amazing.

Was he saying this out loud??? :feelssus:
Was his phone bugged or how do we know that?
he was recording himself

Attachments

• Appellate Appendix V-156-160.pdf
    42.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Appellate Appendix V-161-174.pdf
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Appellate Appendix V-178-204.pdf
    66.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3