Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trans Marathoner Defeats 14,000 Women in Race after Competing as Man Months Earlier

i'm conflicted on this issue. on the one hand, trannies disgust me. but on the other hand, i have been enjoying watching all these foids get their panties in a bundle over being btfo by the weakest of men in sports

i'm conflicted on this issue. on the one hand, trannies disgust me. but on the other hand, i have been enjoying watching all these foids get their panties in a bundle over being btfo by the weakest of men in sports
Should I watch the anime from your pfp? I saw a scene from it and it peaked my intrest. I have never watched anime before

Used to feel the same way. I don't have it in me to hate them anymore though. I won't fuck one, but I don't hate them like I do foids. Their existence in women's sports is too funny to me.

A friendly reminder to foids on which sex is superior

It's beautiful watching left wingers tear each other apart over the trannies-in-sports issue. All the liberal femoids who advocated for this SJW shit are freaking out now that it's coming back to bite them

Should I watch the anime from your pfp? I saw a scene from it and it peaked my intrest. I have never watched anime before
Yeah it’s pretty good. It has unique characters and explores some interesting ethical themes, like whether the strong have the right to dominate the weak. Most of season 1 and all of season 3 are filler though. Season 2 is the good one. Also, I think they are making a remake of the series, but I don’t know if it’s out yet or if it will be any good.

trannies do more to BTFO foids than most incels do, so in that regards they have my respect.

Females are so inferior

A lesbian transgender man with kids what is more funny than that kek

You reap what you sow

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back