Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Trans cut off his dick

Just lol at this cucks

That was beyond retarded.

This is what happens when people are fed estrogens since day one

Beware of niggerman
HES OUT TO GET YOU!
POP POP SAYS THE UZI
AND DOWN YOU GO!

9927152fc32b14caa08c760d343d37bc963e35b1 full

That has to be one of the most cucked things I have ever seen. Also, fucking Americans are so uneducated they don't realize that there's a pretty good chance that their ancestors immigrated to the united states after slavery was abolished. Or, there ancestors could have fought against slavery. Just straight up retards, idk even how to fathom what is going on here

Any white person who does this should be beheaded by a nigger

This is why white people are going extinct.

Absolutely disgusting. I would punch these pathetic cuck faggots in the face and get the niggers to join me in doing so.

You are responsible only for your own actions, not the actions of your parent, sibling, child, or ancestor.

What a fucking disgrace. Have some pride and dignity in who you are.

Stunning and brave

White people are cucked beyond repair :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

What happened to white people? We used to be the pinnacle of strength and innovation. I really think there was some psychological operation done on the white populous in the 1970s/80s. I don't know how a large group can have such a fall from grace.