Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tranny/trapcelling

Hadzabadza

Hadzabadza

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
40
Inspired by that one black pilled comic, has anyone tried it? Any success? Are they adopting the same corrupted state of the mind as femoids because of attention?
 
you would have to be a pretty attractive looking trap to get attention these days. Sure theres plenty of cucks who fall in love over anyone whos tried these days, but the majority really want passable men.
 
Are you talking about fucking traps or becoming a trap? The former is a bad idea and the latter is an atrocious one.
 
Framecel222 said:
Are you talking about fucking traps or becoming a trap? The former is a bad idea and the latter is an atrocious one.

Former ofc

@JovanD not reading pm's eh?
 
Hadzabadza said:
Former ofc

Okay well I'm fairly open-minded so I'm not gonna tell you that it's a completely terrible idea, but in practice it probably won't work. Passable traps are extremely rare and the ones that do exist are probably dating/fucking open-minded Chads. Any trap that you could realistically bang (assuming you're subhuman) is going to look like a dude with lipstick.
 
There's a tranny here. Goes by the name of Dovan or something. JDovan? DovanJ?
 
Framecel222 said:
Okay well I'm fairly open-minded so I'm not gonna tell you that it's a completely terrible idea, but in practice it probably won't work. Passable traps are extremely rare and the ones that do exist are probably dating/fucking open-minded Chads. Any trap that you could realistically bang (assuming you're subhuman) is going to look like a dude with lipstick.

Passable ones are fairly frequent on tinder, but you know how much tinder favours incels. My hypo is they're just as spoiled as Stacies are. I remember one incelbro mentioning something about his trapfriend so I dunno


RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
There's a tranny here. Goes by the name of Dovan or something. JDovan? DovanJ?

Eh? Isn't that just a faceapp morph?
 
Hadzabadza said:
Eh? Isn't that just a faceapp morph?

He's a bit too focused on traps, tho...
 
Red Shambhala said:
He's a bit too focused on traps, tho...

He's not a tranny he's a trannyfucker, but the tranny he fucks isn't passable AT ALL. Also he's posted his pics before and he's not even ugly. It's very sad.
 
Ok, apparently I was wrong and he's not a tranny but a trannyhunter. I see his pics are being mentioned. Anyone have a link?
 
Traps/trannys age like shit. Usually once they hit 30s they start to age like men. Unless trap is rich he will not be able to maintain their youth.
 
don't bother. a lot of the passable traps aren't even gay, if they are they're not into you.
majority of the ones who like men look like ugly dudes in drag and actually think they're female.
 
Ieggo said:
don't bother. a lot of the passable traps aren't even gay, if they are they're not into you.
majority of the ones who like men look like ugly dudes in drag and actually think they're female.

I see even despite the r/ipcels the blackpill is just as black as ever, slicing off life one cope at a time
 
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
There's a tranny here. Goes by the name of Dovan or something. JDovan? DovanJ?

I fucked a tranny dozen times, im not a tranny though.
Im experienced tranny chaser in a way.
I would say if you can find a tranny that gets your dick hard and tolerates you, go for it don't even think twice about it, at the wary least it can be training on how to have sex with another human instead of your hand.
 
I think a lot of this transgender stuff is the result of homophobia. Like, people are told that only females can enjoy cock, so they start coping by imagining to be women themselves. And guys who are attracted to femininity rather than simply to females, cope by saying that they don't fuck other men (or "twinks") but "traps" and "trans*girls". 

This is but one example of how degeneracy is the result of conservativism, and conservatism not the "cure" of degeneracy. It's like with Catholic priests who always pray to Jesus or Mary instead of fapping and eventually they snap and rape little boys.
 
CamelBlueFilters said:
Traps/trannys age like shit. Usually once they hit 30s they start to age like men. Unless trap is rich he will not be able to maintain their youth.

A lot of them kill them selves before they hit the wall , suicide rate among trans ppl is highest of all groups afaik
 

Similar threads

My Name Jeff
Replies
10
Views
279
Adolf Kitler
Adolf Kitler
Flagellum_Dei
Replies
8
Views
292
_meh
_meh
veqdera
Replies
15
Views
417
SubhumanGamer
SubhumanGamer
CroatianManlet2
Replies
17
Views
204
Namtriz912
Namtriz912
Eventy
Replies
54
Views
1K
i am a wizard
I

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top