Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tranny sets HIMself on fire

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

That was in Berlin. What a shitty way to go. RIP to that MAN.

Is he a confirmed tranny?
If so then rest in the fucking piss theyll use to extinguish whatever is left of your
LGBBQ-ed body. And after the fire goes out. Your skeleton would be the only thing that remains. And youll forever be the gender you were born with :feelsYall:
Good job Tranny, really, you did good kid.

Is he a confirmed tranny?
If so then rest in the fucking piss theyll use to extinguish whatever is left of your

LGBBQ-ed body. And after the fire goes out. Your skeleton would be the only thing that remains. And youll forever be the gender you were born with :feelsYall:
Good job Tranny, really, you did good kid.
yes, it was a fellow IT user

Attachments

• d87163da1e062177ad25010254f0a42ce.png
    d87163da1e062177ad25010254f0a42ce.png
    516.4 KB · Views: 93
  • e0fd5e8165f5aaffa00d154433381e784.png
    e0fd5e8165f5aaffa00d154433381e784.png
    506.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 5a075cba7bab2817e17ee4400bd66e058.png
    5a075cba7bab2817e17ee4400bd66e058.png
    519.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 8e81bdbffc005ae710ef02a43a770b81b.png
    8e81bdbffc005ae710ef02a43a770b81b.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 76
It's in Germany I think

Should have taken a shower

(would have put the fire out)

Strange, once you burn away all the decoration the frame is still undoubtedly male. Also jfl at the people just casual strolling by. This must not have been the first one.

That fat foid didn't even pause from browsing Facebook on her phone.
Also jfl at the people just casual strolling by. This must not have been the first one.
Burning untermenschen (subhumans) is normal in Germany.

Last edited:
My reaction (unironically):

could be my room in the furute owo

jfl they just cant stop offing themselves :feelshaha:

It's what happens when the coping is taken way too far. Instead of roping you end up burning.

A human is burning himself on fire like it's a regular tuesday and the rest of the slaves are walking by, nothing to see here :dafuckfeels:
I would have at least screamed in shock, tried to put off the fire with a coat, a tee-shirt, something. That's the foids we are supposed to respect ? The ones who walk by on a fucking burning man ? :feelswhat:
Oh silly me, they think it's a "tiktok prank", kill me already :feelshaha:

HIMself​

Dis y u inklerino! :foidSoy::soy:

A human is burning himself on fire like it's a regular tuesday and the rest of the slaves are walking by, nothing to see here :dafuckfeels:
I would have at least screamed in shock, tried to put off the fire with a coat, a tee-shirt, something. That's the foids we are supposed to respect ? The ones who walk by on a fucking burning man ? :feelswhat:

What's funny is that he's one of their own. A tranny that defended feminist degeneracy to his dying breath, only killing himself when he could cope no longer with his miserable existence,

What's funny is that he's one of their own. A tranny that defended feminist degeneracy to his dying breath, only killing himself when he could cope no longer with his miserable existence,
:feelsjuice:

Rest in piss bozo, you won't be missed :feelsdevil:

I was kinda suicidal at one point, about 15 years ago. Setting myself on fire was not one of the options that was considered. Fuck that.

Bystander effect . The more people around the less likely anyone is to do anything.

Bystander effect . The more people around the less likely anyone is to do anything.
Yeah I probably wouldn't have done much of anything, but I hope for my own dignity I would have at least stopped and looked, not just walk by.

Nothing of value was lost

German streets are cold