Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny hole mutilates her vagina and tries to become a man. Now notices she's become a truecel freak of nature and wants to kill herself jfl.

They always think when they transition they'll become chad since that's the only man they ever "see".

"Some mothafuckas are always trying to ice skate uphill".

Looks like someone lacks personality

Most ftm trannies go back to being a hole to avoid sui.

giphy.gif

They always think when they transition they'll become chad since that's the only man they ever "see".
glad she now knows what it is like to be an incel.
Welcome to life as an incel, hope you enjoy your stay!!!
imagine living on tutorial gender and changing to ultra nightmare mode.

and then act suprised when it turns out being a male is shit.
Reminds me of that foid who did an experiment and disguised herself as a male for one year, she came to the conclusion that being a male is hard, life and people are cold, she developed depression and checked in into a mental ward in fear of harming herself. That was pre tinder too. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Not only did she change her difficulty from tutorial mode woth cheats to nightmare mode, she is playing a character that only has the ability to play on tutorial mode. Now she is on nightmare mode with none of the tools necessary to get past it. Nothing good can happen

She got to experience male privilege

God bless.
She could have married an Incel, saved both lives, and lived happily.
Instead she chose to follow foid degeneracy and is now thinking about killing herself.

Those mentally ill degenerates belong on a cross.

idk the way she writes cock so many times makes it comedic and therefor suspicious

ima pull the larp trigger

also 5ft4 heightmoggs me by two inches so fuck this idiot anyway
That's rough buddy.

She fucked her life up, she could have done dom with pegging but now she is just an ugly abomination that simulates being male. I think is the stupidest thing you can do.

jfl! Foids only register Chads and think they represent how the average man goes through life lol. This makes me happy, the schadenfreude. Welcome to your new reality where women look at you in disgust and men dont respect you or give you any form of attention

What kind of a retard goes from living on tutorial mode to legendary level difficulty?? JFL.

Lmao i read the post and the foid is legit living the life of an incel, legit over for her

Try bring short, small or fat & having a below average erect penis.

Truly over.

Then again.

It can't be over if it never began.
She got to experience male privilege
What kind of a retard goes from living on tutorial mode to legendary level difficulty?? JFL.
She fucked her life up, she could have done dom with pegging but now she is just an ugly abomination that simulates being male. I think is the stupidest thing you can do.

JFL I wish I were a foid sometimes just to experience a tutorial mode life. Can’t believe she wants to throw away that tutorial mode life

How... how is it possible to be that dumb?

How's this thread stay up on cuckit but bikerfag bans every other post even hinting at the blackpill? Oh that's right, it was written by a tranny.

Reminds me of that foid who did an experiment and disguised herself as a male for one year, she came to the conclusion that being a male is hard, life and people are cold, she developed depression and checked in into a mental ward in fear of harming herself. That was pre tinder too. :feelskek:
Ngl most men live in permanent passive depression. Thsts cus everyone is rude to men

Last edited:
Brutal take the no cock pill :feelsPop:

She brought a new meaning to being volcel

She could have married an Incel, saved both lives, and lived happily.
Exactly. His looksmatch is posting on this forum, borderline suicidal.

If our civilization didnt train foids to absolutely ignore and hate ugly males, maybe she could have noticed that there are local incels that would do anything to get a gf. But she literally never saw even one of them. We are invisible thanks to that fucking combination of Chad-craving genes and feminist indoctrination.

Most FTM end up killing themselves, I wonder why TEEHEE. Reality hits them hard when they realize feminism lied to them about "male privilege".
Even if she roidmaxxed for years she'd still most likely remain invisible like a large percentage of males.

Last edited:

Imagine winning the gender lottery and being born a female and then throw it all away just to become a 5'4 manlet truecel freak without a penis :lul: :lul: :lul:

Funny thing about this post, and no I am not condoning transexualism, however, it does prove a point. Listen to this conversation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SalWeston

-2 points · 2 days ago

Wow I really didn't expect so many people to reply to this. I'm gonna try to answer but all these replies generally just include all of the bullshit im so sick of hearing, so ill try to defunk all the bullshit with some simple facts:
It doesn't matter if you can make the woman orgasm or not. Has nothing to do with it. I am a "pussy eating master" or whatever, I can make any girl come. Does not matter at all. If its a woman and shes straight, she wants cock. Orgasm or not. If she wants a man she wants cock. When shes masturbating thinking about a man and her having sex, shes thinking about a cock slamming into her. it does not matter how good you are in bed. A straight woman needs cock. She Will Leave For Cock.
There is no way to "use what I have to be a man". You can not use a vagina to be a man. It is a hole. A space. A place. You can't use it at all. For anything. It does nothing. It doesn't have a function except to be fucked and give birth. It is nothing. Less than nothing. Space. Cock is strength and power; what fills the space. This difference to a woman is more important than anything else in the world.
With that, it doesnt matter if she's the "type who doesnt care about macho" or whatever, if shes a straight woman she wants cock and she will leave for cock. Her natural need and craving for cock will always win nomatter how much of a "nice" or "confident" guy you are or any of that bullshit. Its all bullshit. The moment she finds out you have no cock, SHE IS OUT. The only people who try to say this isnt true or that "there are women who" yadayada havent lived it. I have lived it. I know.
And thats if there was a way to be confident. Like i said, 3/3, if you are short, small, AND have no cock, you have literally nothing. You are nothing to a woman. You have not one thing to offer her. Sex, family, a life, etc. You will never even get a promotion at your shitty job. You are nothing. I can not stress this enough.

siggy_is_a_cat

2 points · 2 days ago

Hey there--hear a fellow no-op/pre-op trans guy out here:
For ~95%+ of all women, sex is not about ThePenetrationTM , it's about intimacy. Is your guy confident in himself? Is he willing to please? Does he try to make her feel good, whether she prefers hands, or vibrators, or other toys, or some combination of those? If all of those are yes, then its going to be Good Sex.
Yes, penetration can be nice, but one does not need to have a dick to do that. If penetration is really that important to you/your partenr, then invest in a nice strap-on. I'll leave the research of the particulars up to you, but look at it this way: how many cis men can change penis size at will? ;)
Have fun experimenting <3

level 2
swimming-nah

2 points · 2 days ago

I get what you're saying, women expect men to have a penis, that's true.
But really the facts stop there.
Other things like "every woman will leave for cock" / "a straight woman needs cock" / “her natural need" / "cock is strength and power" those are just ideas you have, not facts.
We could talk about this forever and not get anywhere because you're assuming that those are universal facts.
Maybe they are true for some women, maybe every woman you've met has been like that, but it's not universal.
Until you can examine your ideas, doubt them and discard those that aren't true, your life will continue to be a living hell. Those ideas are harming you, what if they aren't even true?
If you have difficulties scrutinizing those ideas, verifying them, doubting them, discarding the ones that aren't connected to reality and adopting ones that are, I recommend that you see a therapist.
Specifically, a cognitive-behavioral therapist. That's what's helped me. I also had ideas that harmed me and drove me crazy. The therapist didn't tell me what to think, he just taught me how to verify if the ideas I had were true and helpful, or false and harmful (or something inbetween).
It's no use debating me when you should be debating yourself. That's what's going to help you.
================================================================================================

What did you notice in these replies? 1) Normies are so dedicated to upholding the blue pill, they even tell foids who transition into truecels (who are technically still biologically women) about "how women really are," and "you've just been around the wrong women" (as if she doesn't understand women LMAO), literally the same type of shit they tell us, 2) even other trannies are in denial to him/her/it.

Did she try improving her personality?
I feel like a stupid asshole trying to call myself a man. I hate myself more and more every day. I’ll never know what sex is like, and therefor what love is like, never know what a real life is like.
JFL this reads just like what a real man would feel :lul: :lul: :lul:
I'd say the transition was a spectacular success. Welcome to the club bro!

Last edited:
If our civilization didnt train foids to absolutely ignore and hate ugly males, maybe she could have noticed that there are local incels that would do anything to get a gf. But she literally never saw even one of them. We are invisible thanks to that fucking combination of Chad-craving genes and feminist indoctrination.

But height doesn't matter in men... :soy:

Despite how leftists put all their effort into virtue signaling about trannies, this is more proof that manlets have it worse. According to soy logic, she should be happier now that she's transitioned into her "true gender." But no, being a short male has ruined her life. This whole tranny meme is just women and their Apex Fallacy in action. They think Chad privilege is male privilege so they want some of that. Likewise with the MtF trannies. Deep down they know how bad life is as a nonChad, so they cope by larping as female.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back