Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny gets angry when subhuman incel cashiER intentionally mocks him

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqEvrDEgIw4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This mentally ill troon wants to dress like a woman and wants to be treated like a woman, but when it becomes angry it exhibits masculine behaviour in the form of aggression.

Wanting to start a fight and threatening to Beat someone up isn’t exactly “feminine” or “lady-like”, so this Troon’s behaviour contradicts its self-identity as a woman.

JFL can’t make this shit up.

Last edited:
3203%20-%20SoyBooru.gif

Very ladylike behaviour to challenge a fellow male to a fight outside

The based comments are a surprise. Looks like Instagram isn’t as soy as Reddit

I remember this video, it's a few years old now. First time I saw it, I had to pause just eight seconds in because I was laughing so hard.

wow what a beautiful woman

Trannies are a direct result of a society that not only artificially uphold women above men but also denies women's inherit value because of their womb.

If being an average to below average man is a “death sentence” and nothing is done about it quite frankly it makes a lot of sense to just pretend to be a woman and join the winning side…

The based comments are a surprise. Looks like Instagram isn’t as soy as Reddit

ThERe’s definitely a lot more normal people on instagram, that’s why I still use the platform.

In fact, I’d say the people on Instagram who are consERvatives and hold beliefs based on facts/logic, make up the MAJORITY of users (approx 80%).

While the libERals whose beliefs are based on feelings/emotions, make up the MINORITY of usERs (approx 20%).

These numbERs are flipped in the opposite direction on cucked platforms like Quora and reddit

Last edited:
I remember this watching video back then, it’s was funny af

Tranny gets angry when subhuman incel cashiER intentionally mocks him​

Also getting voicedmogged by a troon :feelsUnreal: