Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tranny doesn't tell men that he is tranny. Many never noticed

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
definitly wouldn't be able to really know if she's a troon just from her pics, probably the voice will make it easier to help

birth certificate isn't enough anymore. u need take a DNA test ideally before fucking a foid!

@Transcended Trucel Trans? WTF You have trans in your name, You a tranny?

@Transcended Trucel Trans? WTF You have trans in your name, You a tranny?
jfl I have been here mrke hours than 99% of the user base and you accuse me of being a tranny. search up what transcended means. has nothing to do with trannyism jfl

jfl I have been here mrke hours than 99% of the user base and you accuse me of being a tranny. search up what transcended means. has nothing to do with trannyism jfl
Its a joke nigga chill

I’m losing more and more faith in humanity.

Just when I think this species can’t possibly sink any lowER, this degenERate society continues to find a way to surprise me.

I just wish evERything burned down.

Lmao he’s joking bro

I’m losing more and more faith in humanity.

Just when I think this species can’t possibly sink any lowER, this degenERate society continues to find a way to surprise me.

I just wish evERything burned down.
yup, insane that we'll need to do a DNA test soon enough to actually confirm a foid is a real foid. just fucking lol

oh my fucking god i just made a huge mistake by searching up "neovagina" on google images
disgusting indeed but lots of real foids have similarly disgusting vaginas. so again you can't be certain nowadays.

All this and they still haven't found a cure for baldness.

All this and they still haven't found a cure for baldness.
fuckers could find one if they really tried. probably purposely slowing it down to fuck over men and also keep the hair surgeon /wig industry strong.

fuckers could find one if they really tried. probably purposely slowing it down to fuck over men and also keep the hair surgeon /wig industry strong.
Genuinely. Since it's a male only problem they won't address it. If women suddenly came down with it they would find a fix within 6 months.

Most toilets look like trannies tbh

Most toilets look like trannies tbh
yup most foids aren't that cute, often fat, some smell bad, have excessive hair etc. At this point, it's kinda ridiculously hard to tell if a foid is just ugly or a fucking tranny. Just over

In the future even hookers for low-tier men will consist of trannies.
Biological female hookers will be only reserved for top-tier men.
Maybe elites push this tranny agenda because they understand that biological females aren't sexually attracted to low-tier and even average men.

In the future even hookers for low-tier men will consist of trannies.
Biological female hookers will be only reserved for top-tier men.
Maybe elites push this tranny agenda because they understand that biological females aren't sexually attracted to low-tier and even average men.
true they probably want to turn the entire bottom 10-30% of men into tranny fags

Hmm...this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

birth certificate isn't enough anymore. u need take a DNA test ideally before fucking a foid!
If it was happening to a woman, it would be considered rape. Funny how that works

i heard they're making vaginas from fish skin but those kind of "vaginas " are still very easy to differentiate from the real ones
They smell the same. Sex dolls sound better by the minute.

definitly wouldn't be able to really know if she's a troon just from her pics, probably the voice will make it easier to help
get a blood test, usually the hormonal concentration is off enough to detect are on any therapies, also neo vagina are made from the colon, so your still having anal sex which is gay. Also watch out for scaring are

I am not in a position to choose anything, if a tranny comes along who is genuinely feminine I will not reject the approach, I am not in a position to reject anything, I am desperate, however, I don't know if I could have sex, I think I would limit it to only human warmth
Nigger you are gay, also no tranny is totally feminine they always appear off, either their voice or face strucutre. I was watching this random apple tv show called Loot and there was this one she boon whose face was too fucking narrow like uncanny and turns out it was a fucking trannies. Trannies IRL without extensive makeup and photoshop will always trigger an uncanny feeling in your minds eye so don't doubt your instinct

I am not in a position to choose anything, if a tranny comes along who is genuinely feminine I will not reject the approach, I am not in a position to reject anything, I am desperate, however, I don't know if I could have sex, I think I would limit it to only human warmth

You'll be banned for this.

gays me

Nigger you are gay, also no tranny is totally feminine they always appear off, either their voice or face strucutre. I was watching this random apple tv show called Loot and there was this one she boon whose face was too fucking narrow like uncanny and turns out it was a fucking trannies. Trannies IRL without extensive makeup and photoshop will always trigger an uncanny feeling in your minds eye so don't doubt your instinct
that's why I said genuinely feminine, I am only attracted to the female figure

Never trust people of any kind

Reddit lies. Don't those nu vaginas smell like literal shit?

You'll be banned for this.
I don't like these incoherent classifications . I am not gay, there is no need for self-affirmations here. It's like buying a sex doll, it's not necessarily a woman or a human, but it all makes up a fictional scenario in the head of a desperate man. You are too naive, you have never known desperation.

to be alive to see fake vaginas turn all ya niggas gay

I can see that he is a trannie. He ain't fooling no one. Since trannies want to have holes so bad how about we cut them in half with a chainsaw ?

I’m glad I’m Saudi. The west is beyond cucked.