Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tranny cries about 1 year without sex

some soycuck ITcel will assfuck “her” eventually

checkmate faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Even a tranny gets more action than us. Just lol at crying for 1 year, try 20+ nigga.

Even a tranny gets more action than us. Just lol at crying for 1 year, try 20+ nigga.
Some years ago, I anecdotally noticed that men on dating apps seemed much less bothered about the idea of being with a transsexual if they’d recently gone through a divorce or a long term relationship had ended.

MGTOW cucks on suicide watch :lul:

just shower your axe hole you filthy man

Okay, this is apparently sad. A tranny fag, despicable freak of nature who can't give birth. So sad.

Okay, this is apparently sad. A tranny fag, despicable freak of nature who can't give birth. So sad.
Trannies reproduce by preying on desperate incels :feelspuke:

Fuck the puss oozing gaping wound hehe. A dogs arse sounds more appealing jfl.

I think they need to be more confident and change themselves JFL.

what wrong with the faggot, if he want sex,
all he have to do is prisonmaxx bi stealing some candies from the store,
and he will get all the sex he want from faggot tyrones.

why did u make me click that
fuck u OP

some soycuck ITcel will assfuck “her” eventually
ShonFaye

Shon Faye said:
Months that, unfortunately, happened to coincide with a pandemic, which turned the other aspects of my life upside down, too. “Now’s the time to get really good at wanking”, my also recently single friend Gemma says matter-of-factly over Whatsapp voice-note, as if masturbation was a skill like kayaking or getting a soufflé to rise

Is wanking a term used for masturbating vaginas? I thought they used terms like "shlick" or "jill".

This makes me think Shon is pre-op and still has a cock.

I have to admit if I was tired/drunk I might not be able to tell looking at that face. Like yeah I can see it now because I know what I'm looking for, but if you're not looking for it it's probably hard to tell.
Trannies reproduce by preying on desperate incels :feelspuke:
Pretend

true to some degree though the most effective reproducers would be the small minority actually able to pass convincingly...

and even if they trap a wide variety of guys, only a small minority of them would be able to pass, so they would not be able to reproduce in turn

meaning that even in the memetic tranny reproduction cycle we still don't reproduce

Last edited: