Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trannies shouldn't be allowed to identify as a woman

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
I hate all trannies. Fuck them to Hell and back. Lmfao, nobody is ever going to take you seriously you fucked up creeps. It isn't Grindr you fucking losers.

I want to fucking die whenever I get a match and it's a tranny. I actually want to kill as well which is a weird combination.

I probably need medication of some kind but I'm never going to take anything. I'm just going to continue to stew in hatred and anger. Fucking trannies ruining everything for STRAIGHT MEN who want to use dating apps.

If I wanted to get with an ugly tranny I'd say I want a fucking tranny or that I'm a homosexual. I fucking hate them, they are worse than foids because they are men looking for the same exact validation they receive.

"It's who I am!".

I don't GIVE A SHIT you garbage. Just go off and die you piece of useless shit.
And once I do confirm this match is a tranny I'm going to make their life a living hell for fucking up my day by liking me on the site. Fucking disgusting.

Just be tranny is legit though

Transgender is a mental disorder, curable by conversion therapy.

Just be tranny is legit though
It's fucking stupid.
Transgender is a mental disorder, curable by conversion therapy.
Oh, this dumb shit would have had therapy alright. Cuck took back the like just when I was about to roast him. Fucking garbage can.

I really think I'm going to end up as a killer guys. Days are numbered.

trannychads are winning at life in 2018

Thought I matched with a hot Asian in the west once, only to find out it was a tranny when I looked closer :feelsmega:

Thought I matched with a hot Asian in the west once, only to find out it was a tranny when I looked closer :feelsmega:
I don't know if it's normal for me to be this mad. But holy shit man I'm fucking angry beyond belief and my thoughts are going to some dark places.

ALL it took to ruin my day was a like from a tranny. A single fucking like from a tranny. What's next? A gay and proud guy tomorrow?

as long as they want men im cool with it

I don't know if it's normal for me to be this mad. But holy shit man I'm fucking angry beyond belief and my thoughts are going to some dark places.

ALL it took to ruin my day was a like from a tranny. A single fucking like from a tranny. What's next? A gay and proud guy tomorrow?
Tinder Plus -> change location to Asia. Go get that confidence boost.

Tinder Plus -> change location to Asia. Go get that confidence boost.
Yeah tomorrow. Not going to add money to my account rn because I can't be fucked going anywhere and I feel if I do I'll be too mad. It's best to have a quiet night in, listen to some BS on Youtube and fall asleep.

seriously doubt it
Nah they do man. Believe me. They are just gay men who like to dress up like women and then CLAIM they are a fucking woman.

I was depressed in years like 2008 and 2009 when I truly realized I wasn't top tier. I was depressed at thinking I'd end up with some ugly bitch. But lol, I end up alone.

Fuck this life. I'm never going to be nice to a woman ever again. I don't care if that makes me volcel or whatever but just lmao at this life and the cucks anyway.

in asia you basically gotta ask on tinder, are you a tranny?
lolol

either that or only match with the hottest women who don't use filters

It’s over when trannies are widely accepted while we are condemned

It’s over when trannies are widely accepted while we are condemned
They shouldn't even exist. Really, when they are born and they start to show signs they should be shot on the spot.

Nah they do man. Believe me. They are just gay men who like to dress up like women and then CLAIM they are a fucking woman.

I was depressed in years like 2008 and 2009 when I truly realized I wasn't top tier. I was depressed at thinking I'd end up with some ugly bitch. But lol, I end up alone.

Fuck this life. I'm never going to be nice to a woman ever again. I don't care if that makes me volcel or whatever but just lmao at this life and the cucks anyway.
It would probably end up helping you.
Despite what cucktears says large amounts of women like being treated like shit.