Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trannies seething because trannies are banned from foid swimming

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/transgender/comments/vfyhe3/fina_bans_trans_swimmers_from_womens_elite_events/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/transgender/comments/vfyhe3/fina_bans_trans_swimmers_from_womens_elite_events/iczd0pb/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This sort of thing is a win win for incels. If trannys are are allowed in foid sports it shows how superior males are and foids lose but if trannies are banned it’s another step to stamping out this perverse degeneracy.

In my opinion all sports should be open where the best athletes irrespective of sex and gender make it. :feelsthink::feelzez:

Nah, it's just shows how society prioritizes protecting "mah wahmyn" over giving rights to trannies.

That is, feminists only want cisgender females to benefit from gynocentrism and not let trannies claim the benefit they get from society. If trannies become a threat to biological females, then feminists will surely campaign against tranny encroachment.

Let’s just ban them from existing :society:

Sports should have male, female, and open entry categories.

And OPEN should mean, fully open. Male, female, troons. And drugs. ALL the drugs and steroids.

I want to see freaks of nature running 8.3 second 100s and then keeling over. I want to see fully juiced man mountains lifting 800kg. I want to see cyclists who are basically a set of legs and abs wiping out at 180km/h.

It would be a whole new era of Smash TV.

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Nah, it's just shows how society prioritizes protecting "mah wahmyn" over giving rights to trannies.

That is, feminists only want cisgender females to benefit from gynocentrism and not let trannies claim the benefit they get from society.

And OPEN should mean, fully open. Male, female, troons. And drugs. ALL the drugs and steroids.

I want to see freaks of nature running 8.3 second 100s and then keeling over. I want to see fully juiced man mountains lifting 800kg. I want to see cyclists who are basically a set of legs and abs wiping out at 180km/h.

I don’t think anyone would watch legitimate sports if that became a thing

:feelskek::feelskek: fucking genius. It would be hilarious to see these crazy roided and drugged Chads destroy themselves for our viewing pleasure!

still not good enough. It says if they've gone through male puberty meaning that if a kid is fucked beyond belief from a young age from hormone blockers, that they'll still consider him a bitch.
This can only spur the trannies to push even harder for kids to do irreversible damage to their bodies. They need to be e x t e r m i n a t e d with malice

This sort of thing is a win win for incels. If trannys are are allowed in foid sports it shows how superior males are and foids lose but if trannies are banned it’s another step to stamping out this perverse degeneracy.

In my opinion all sports should be open where the best athletes irrespective of sex and gender make it. :feelsthink::feelzez:

That is, feminists only want cisgender females to benefit from gynocentrism and not let trannies claim the benefit they get from society. If trannies become a threat to biological females, then feminists will surely campaign against tranny encroachment.
:feelskek::feelskek: fucking genius. It would be hilarious to see these crazy roided and drugged Chads destroy themselves for our viewing pleasure!

I hate female sports