Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trannies are trying to recruit desperate incels into their degenerate cult.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

/r9k/ has been filled with this garbage for a couple of years now. They should be ashamed of themselves, trying to groom lonely and desperate men into self mutilation.

lost quite a few to that in the r/incel days.

circumcising kids isn't enough

jews now want the entire penis cut off

Hilarious and disgusting

better incel than a complete degenerate

Worst. Cope.

I repeat

Worst. Cope.

If you have an ugly face you will most likely also be an ugly tranny. There is no escape from the bones in your face.
Bma9pxKIgAAffMo.jpg
th

Trannies deserve the electric chair.

Never fall for this shit. I rather being dead than this

/r9k/ has been filled with this garbage for a couple of years now. They should be ashamed of themselves, trying to groom lonely and desperate men into self mutilation.
lost quite a few to that in the r/incel days.
Worst. Cope.

I repeat

Worst. Cope.
Never fall for this shit. I rather being dead than this

Guys, I'm confused. What exactly are they trying to achieve by transitioning?

This thread will probably get deleted but traps are the ultimate degenerates.

miss spain FUKING LOL HAHAHA

if all men were satisfied in a romantic and sexual way this tranny trend wouldn't exist. or at least it wouldn't be such a big issue

if all men were satisfied in a romantic and sexual way this tranny trend wouldn't exist. or at least it wouldn't be such a big issue

You stand to gain so little from being a transwoman though. Just a few bisexual girls who wanna try something new.

yea that dude is exactly right with the point that woman has it by FAR easier then man and thats why he tranistioned

divorce rape / rape accusations , more social proof / status by default , gynocentrism / feminism , getting money for being fucked , getting money for existing etc pp , no standarts for relationshits needet and i mean NONE ( can be fat or watever , look up juggernaut law for details ) , terms to feel better about themselfs ( bbw ( big ) ,ssbbw ( super big ), thick ( newer term for being fat ) ) cucks ofc like that bs bc they wanna fuck and put them on a pedestal see yet again they can be watever fat slim crippled it dosnt matter , man
well man dont have that their standart is being superficial and have abs , imagine man can be fat and demand 6+ foids, and get praised for being man on social media and foids comment you all over the place , yea thats whats happening with foids that is

if that shit was reversed ( man have all the privilege ) we would have male trannys all over the place

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
I don't see that happening to anyone. Who could fall for that....

You stand to gain so little from being a transwoman though. Just a few bisexual girls who wanna try something new.
even repressed gays are interested in non operated MTFs. they delude themself into thinking that a "girl with a dick" is effectively a woman.
so they don't have to admit their homosexuality

There's discord groups organizing this shit. Just 4-5 members repeating gay posting is enough to flood the board. The worst part is the jannies allow it

Good for them, i don't have any problems with them.

Be depressed man(without dysphoria) going through tough times
@
Expose vulnerability and take trannie bait
@
You get new "friends", but for the price of going through SRS\HRT(idk about severity of HRT damages tbh)
@
You feel better... temporarily
@
After some time you get bored of trannie shit and dopamine receptors already adopted to unusually elevated levels
@
You become depressed again with new strength, because you didn't solve problem, but got temporary boost that hided it.
@
You realize that and fact you are physically and mentally mutilated man now.
@
You either kill yourself or abuse your trannie privilege and do various crazy shit, losing any resemblance of human

That applies to HRT\SRS folks, if you just want to cash in on trannie hype train, you can just LARP and enjoy fights against TERFs and other retards that aren't "intersectional" enough. Since trannies are believed to be more oppressed than others - you will always win.

If you have an ugly face you will most likely also be an ugly tranny. There is no escape from the bones in your face.
Bma9pxKIgAAffMo.jpg
th
fucking cosmo. he had everything. how to ruin your life in 3 ... 2... 1...

Theres some filth here who try to subtly push a tranny agenda

Nobody here cares about trans or r9k or traps or that shit....

Jfl low t soys too pussy to cope with being a non chad so they cut their dicks off and take it up the ass

We must agrressively attack those demonic spawns, if you transition, (((they))) win 100%

There are mostly white """"men"""" too. Just be white theory lmao

Women are inferior, they are legit just fucktoys, I wouldnt ever wanna be a woman, being an attractive Chad beats being a woman every time

Btw transitioning doesnt make you a girl, youre still male

even repressed gays are interested in non operated MTFs. they delude themself into thinking that a "girl with a dick" is effectively a woman.
so they don't have to admit their homosexuality

Yeah, that's pretty common. But the incels here aren't seeking dicks right?

god i want to fucking bomb a pride parade
I (((wonder))) why no one has bombed feminist rallies and degenerative rallies yet :feelswow::feelswow:

Incels are and will always be against trannies and their traps....