Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trannies are taking away womens jobs (Hershey's spokesman)

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Everybody who thinks this is a bad thing needs to take a step back and realize that women are losing their special status in society, and that'sa good thing. A foid could have been hired to promote Hersheys chocolate but instead they hired a dude in drag.

View: https://youtu.be/ydljL6HxO1M

If foids and feminists haven't figured out yet -- trannies are not their friends. Trannies are essentially stealing women's lunch, and women are too stupid to see them as their enemy.

Trannies get shit on in this forum for good reason, but there are some benefits to havethem around. They are the monkey wrench being thrown into the inner-workings of society, and fucking things up for a women. Foids already know they can't compete with men, which is why they have women's division for everything and that is going to change.

i hate both so i dont care

It doesn't have enough of an effect for trannies to be considered "good", it's a bad thing because it shows just how accepted they're becoming. Men deciding the solution for their mental illnesses and problems is to cut off their dick, emasculate themselves, and cuck out to kikes is the exact opposite of what we should want. Troons still support the vast majority of progressive policies, they literally advocate for even more. :feelsjuice:

Enemy of my enemy is my friend I suppose

Guys are so much more superior to foids that we can literally be foids better then foids can. It's profitable as hell to be trans these days.

Everybody who thinks this is a bad thing needs to take a step back and realize that women are losing their special status in society, and that'sa good thing. A foid could have been hired to promote Hersheys chocolate but instead they hired a dude in drag.

If foids and feminists haven't figured out yet -- trannies are not their friends. Trannies are essentially stealing women's lunch, and women are too stupid to see them as their enemy.

Trannies get shit on in this forum for good reason, but there are some benefits to havethem around. They are the monkey wrench being thrown into the inner-workings of society, and fucking things up for a women. Foids already know they can't compete with men, which is why they have women's division for everything and that is going to change.

whores cucked men so hard in life and even in the job market men decided to tranny max and be better women

Ive been saying this for so long trannies(mtf only) are actually good for us since they will invade foid spaces and beat them at their own game

Toilets would rather be entirely replaced by trannies than go back to their natural state of being.

I'm glad this tranny got this position, the collapse of society couldn't come sooner