Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trannies are beinging to invade women spaces, and women don't like it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Image because the original thread was deleted.

Not a Single SKRAT!

looking at women today is like looking at person sawing the branch its sitting on

Females invading male spaces - :D
Males invading female spaces - yikes :(

If you push leftist ideology then you will eventually experience the effects of those decisions. It's like the people who push for mass immigration moving away from their neighbourhood because it has become to "diverse".

i hope all womens sports become transgender dominated. eventually 99.5% of the population will identify as female since females have all the advantages.

I have less problems with men who identify as women, than women who think they're men.

They are both sub human scum regardless.

Made me grin like giggling child, hope trannies invade every single foid safe space.

Thats the price you pay for cucked inclusive ideologies

Everywhere I go I see more and more trannies. Almost all of them are guys who are incels in looks or at best low-tier normies. So they are lonely and trying to get treated warmly.

Women created trannies by excluding so many men from any chance of romance and normal interaction with females. Which is why although I used to be against trannies, now I am supporting them invading womens spaces, taking womens places in jobs, etc.

They realise they can't have their cake and eat it too.

This feels overdramatic as well, foids will type out the length of a national rally speech to convey something as trivial as this.

Holes want equality. So they should get used to them.

A man has an erection in the women's locker room kind of shows where his biology is seated on the matter of naked women. So does he intend to get chopped and call himself a lesbian?

I thought gender was a social construct.

Foids vs trannies
Clownworld

Getting to legally expose myself to naked foids in their own shower room, I wish I'd thought of this scam

This is what they get for normalising degeneracy. It's also karma for invading male spaces all the time. That's what it feels like.

They were all up for tranny shit until it started impacting them. Classic marxist mentality.

Being trans is a coping mechanism at this point; it's primarily unattractive and confused men who are transitioning. But the hatred they get from TERF's I cannot but syhmphatise with them.

If you push leftist ideology then you will eventually experience the effects of those decisions. It's like the people who push for mass immigration moving away from their neighbourhood because it has become to "diverse".

Yeah, they are so dumb that they think they somehow won't be inpacted by those things eventually. They thought they could just be virtue signalling and support those things because they're "good people" without actually having to get any negative aspect of it. Well they were wrong and now they're going to have to eat the shit they created.

Although this is a situation where 99% of IT-type of cucks would just brush aside, and try not to take a stance on this issue (BELIEVE ALL WOMEN), let's indeed BELIEVE ALL WOMEN (including trannies :feelskek:). I'm going to analyze this as progressively as possible:

The way she recounted the story, she is quick to point out that this tranny is very masculine-presenting, and how that bothers her. Not sure why that matters IF GENDER IS A CONSTRUCT. How is it that she noticed that this tranny had an erection? Either this tranny has the dong of Steve Holmes, or maybe, just maybe, SHE was peeping at privates too. It just sounds like this bitch was not minding her own business, because trannies subconciously disturb her that much. I mean, what does she mean by "extended gaze?" How can she know it's an extended gaze, unless she also gazed back at the tranny, albeit with disgust. It's not like she stated that the tranny was whackin' it like Harvey Weinstein on a small potted tree, or even lay a finger on her. It sounds like the tranny popped an accidental shower boner (as biological men are prone to have), accidentally glanced at her, and she re-interpreted that as a Louis CK situation.

That was my progressive analysis. What I really think is going on is, a straight perv tranny found a slick loophole to get off to live nude yoga bitches. There's a reason why he was the last person showering. He wants to stay in forbidden female spaces as long as possible. It's his fetish. He uses the masculine-presenting loophole to invade female spaces. He's smart enough to not whack it full force, he's restrained enough to try and create spank bank exhibitionist memories, or for all we know he has a tiny waterproof camera with him in the shower.

Ultimately, this is a fun dilemma to think about.

Last edited:
source.gif

They're all progressive until it starts directly impacting them. This will be even funnier after I locationmaxx to a more trad country.

if tranny was chad she would transcend to highest spiritual being from too much yoga

I hope they get violent with each other.. they already are protesting each other, so it can't be long. :lul: What is the matter whore? Didn't you wajnt Equality? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Ultimately, this is a fun dilemma to think about.
It is hilarious. :feelskek:

How about do yoga at home you dumb whore. It's not like yoga is an actual form of exercise anyway.

This is what happens when your retarded virtue signalling collides with reality. Those "bigots" were telling you years in advance this would happen and that these people are mentally ill.
Watch her stop coming to that studio but still support trannies and vote for pozz.
Women are retarded children.

i hope all womens sports become transgender dominated. eventually 99.5% of the population will identify as female since females have all the advantages.

Don’t you just love when degenerate leftist ideology backfires? I certainly do:feelshmm:

YIKES. What are you a bigot TERF?

damn, wouldn't do it myself but I don't blame other incels for trannymaxxing.

He should have raped her - in Mimecraft!

Feel very threatened by erect penis, but also you remember that you are very tolerant of the tranny movement.
NPC confusion.

:feelskek: they did this to themselves

Based trannies jerking off in the female locker room while looking at naked real women. Living the dream and there's nothing that people like cucktears can say.

Literally what's happening in my city. People who supported mass immigration and liberal areas are coming here because their home place is too "diverse"

Literally what's happening in my city. People who supported mass immigration and liberal areas are coming here because their home place is too "diverse"
That's why the only people who support diversity and mass-immigration are upper-middle class whites who live in closed off communities. Or rich people who live in mansions with armed guards and massive fences surrounding their property.