Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Traitor among us fakes screenshots to post on IT to frame users as pedos

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/1ecka3e/nasty/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

This screenshot is fake. You can look up the exact quotes on the search bars and find nothing. I visited the profile of the Reddit user in question and found this

Screenshot 20240728 1803312

It's obvious they're an incel themselves and framed @Pancakecel out of a grudge.

How do you know IT faked it?

A fucking incel doing this shit no less

I believe that pedophiles are mentally ill and require medical help. Bullying them is not the solution. You can’t control your sexual attraction.

Whether the screenshots are real or not is irrelevant. This is why we need an incel language to keep out infiltratiors

Hate reddit tbf I need to block it

Lil bro hiding the evidence

How as an incel can you do this wtf

It's truly pathetic. @Lonelyus got anything to say for yourself, bitch boy? If you got a problem with either of us then spit it out, instead of spreading this crap...

As a user who has many disagreements with members of the .is community, I will never backstab my own community like this.

As a user who has many disagreements with members of the .is community, I will never backstab my own community like this.
Agreed. I strongly believe this place is gonna go the way of puahate.

We need a incel conlang to avoid the invasion

It's truly pathetic. @Lonelyus got anything to say for yourself, bitch boy? If you got a problem with either of us then spit it out, instead of spreading this crap...
Oh boy i can see it, another .is beef incoming

It's the lowest of the low.

Some schizo has a hate boner for us or they get it for the kicks. Who knows
That's fucking normie behavior imagine doing this knowing damn well this will affect incel reputation, it's already bad but this just fuels the hate towards us
A bitch probably offered him nudes or something. This place is gonna go the way of Pua
Why would a bitch even show her pussy to some loser to expose an obscure forum? Foids really have no fucking life

That's fucking normie behavior imagine doing this knowing damn well this will affect incel reputation, it's already bad but this just fuels the hate towards us

Why would a bitch even show her pussy to some loser to expose an obscure forum? Foids really have no fucking life
Offer to, and will aren’t the same thing.

I call it pussybait. They offer you sexual favours and then block you after u do what they say

Offer to, and will aren’t the same thing.

I call it pussybait. They offer you sexual favours and then block you after u do what they say
jfl in big 2024 some truecels still fall for this shi :lul: :lul:

I believe that pedophiles are mentally ill and require medical help. Bullying them is not the solution. You can’t control your sexual attraction.

Whether the screenshots are real or not is irrelevant. This is why we need an incel language to keep out infiltratiors
How can we help them tho? What do you mean by medical help? Therapy?

Imagine being this fucking petty

@VideoGameCoper

reverse image searched and it was on 4chan and another foid reddit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/1eckzz0/vile_person_should_be_on_a_watchlist_due_to/

Good work.

@Pancakecel looks like there was a coordinated smear campaign against us seeing as how all the post were made exactly 3 days ago. Pathetic losers obsessed :lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/1eckzz0/vile_person_should_be_on_a_watchlist_due_to/

After looking at this users op it's another guy who uses the same writing style. There's a chance he's either infiltrating incel communities or is an incel himself. Massive male feminist https://www.reddit.com/user/Dixon_Kuntz73/

I find it odd they chose @Stupid Clown to do this to. Ik im not one to talk but didn’t SC say he wanted a dominant strong woman

Also JFL at the foids being more offended over the comment about body counts than pedophilia. Lol. Their insecurity is so obvious

After looking at this users op it's another guy who uses the same writing style. There's a chance he's either infiltrating incel communities or is an incel himself. Massive male feminist https://www.reddit.com/user/Dixon_Kuntz73/
Alright keep an eye on him, we need to fight back and make an IDF (incel defense force), IT is getting bold in their attacks

Cheap and dirty trick to frame incels like that. And employed by another incel no less.

Good work.

@Pancakecel looks like there was a coordinated smear campaign against us seeing as how all the post were made exactly 3 days ago. Pathetic losers obsessed :lul:
Yep, rent free strikes again, kek.

didn’t SC say he wanted a dominant strong woman
The full context: