Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment train so hard for beating up chads and stacies with our bare hands

pichon

pichon

Banned
-
This a new form of retribution day without weapons or killings,the idea beating up that boys and girls who always humilliates us but without weapons with our hands in a fight with fist,kicks etc... And not killing only knockout,all with a good physical training and martial arts lessons

You go ahead and do that m8

High inhib and probably autistic. I will not touch a chad even if he spits on my face

what martial arts are you practicing

High inhib and probably autistic. I will not touch a chad even if he spits on my face
If you want to be a inferior being okay for you,but me and other people have dreams and determination

If you want to be a inferior being okay for you,but me and other people have dreams and determination
It's not like I want to be a beta. It's just the way it is. I am too low T

This a new form of retribution day without weapons or killings,the idea beating up that boys and girls who always humilliates us but without weapons with our hands in a fight with fist,kicks etc... And not killing only knockout,all with a good physical training and martial arts lessons
Cope. You'll end up in jail and will be paying punitive debt all your life to your bullies. Might as well rope right away :lul:

Cope. You'll end up in jail and will be paying punitive debt all your life to your bullies. Might as well rope right away :lul:
No,if you do in self defense because of profanities and bullying

No,if you do in self defense because of profanities and bullying
Is never a valid legal reason for self defense bro.

I understand you want to payback ur bullies...but fighting will only get you in more problems in the long term.

Get them drunk with a Chad around and pretend its "fun"

I like your mentality. Most people here don't share it though. I got lynched yesterday for just saying sport is objectively a better cope than cigarette.

I like your mentality. Most people here don't share it though. I got lynched yesterday for just saying sport is objectively a better cope than cigarette.
Yes,man I like running and exercise my body,I don't like tobacco and drug stuff

Yes,man I like running and exercise my body,I don't like tobacco and drug stuff
The only drug I consume is alcohol and only when I stay with my friends in a party(I don't go to parties so much 4-5 times per year)

The only drug I consume is alcohol and only when I stay with my friends in a party(I don't go to parties so much 4-5 times per year)
Same for me. Alcohol is really bad for your muscular gains though, but I can't really struggle against my natural proclivity for "strong" alcohols (Rhum, Whiskeys, ...). As long as you're not completely plastered, a calory is a calory lol.

If you're still in high school, go for it. I sometimes regret not fightmaxing when it could be gotten away with.

I could see why people would take issue with team sports here, but exercise is undoubtedly preferable to indolence and lounging. Getting activity in is a great palliative for the unpleasantness of our situation and stimulates rather than depresses. Every incel should at least consider leaving behind foodcoping, drugcoping, and masturbationcoping (might commit to this one myself eventually). The adjustment might be difficult, but it's undeniably useful in how it allows you to resist the world around you in spirit and body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back