Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Train ride from hell

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Travelling back home from visiting an acquaintance, I book a first class ticket because as an introvert I value the extra space and the privacy it grants. Well, my train showed up 40 minutes late, and because of the delay, had twice as many people as it usually did. No big deal, I guess.

There was a white femoid in her 50s sitting in the exact seat I reserved one week ago. I knew that nobody would side with me, an ethnicel in my early 20s, over her, if I had instigated an argument. So I politely approach a soy-looking employee and tell him that someone else is in my reserved seat.

He sighs as if I'm at fault somehow and goes over to check her ticket. She had a standard class ticket, and the employee politely asks her to move to her assigned section. The Karen simply says, "the back of the train is full," and stays put.

For some reason, the employee simply relents and tells me to sit somewhere else instead. He directs me to a seat that for some reason hasn't been cleaned since the previous passenger disembarked.

Seriously, why the fuck does anyone bother to pay for First if they can sit there with a standard ticket? Or do the rules not apply to white femoids? I seriously doubt that I, as a disprivileged low SMV male, would be able to get away with it. I'd probably get dragged off like that ricecel doctor on a United flight a few years back.

The first class dining menu was unavailable for some reason. To his credit, the Chad train manager goes around apologizing profusely, handing out bottled water and telling me that I can claim a voucher or a partial refund.

[UWSL]40 minutes in, we pull into some random station, everyone's being told that the train can't continue because of a technical fault with the signalling stuff further down the route, and so I am stranded in the middle of bumfuck nowhere while the railway fixes it overnight. Luckily there was a hotel a short Uber ride away. Oh and there was a price surge of course, because everyone else who was stranded also called an Uber at the same time. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]So I'm getting drunk off room service right now. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
She had a standard class ticket, and the employee politely asks her to move to her assigned section. The Karen simply says, "the back of the train is full," and stays put.
I literally did the same thing when I was on the ICE trains in Germany lmfao. I had the poorfag tickets but just sat in the richfags first class seats

You should request a refund bro. Or contest the charges on your credit card :feelsdevil:

‘Oppressed’ women getting their way as usual.

You should request a refund bro. Or contest the charges on your credit card :feelsdevil:
oh my god amex is amazing when it comes to this

but i think under consumer law here i can get a full refund because it's going to be a 15-hour delay on a 2-hour journey when all is said and done

Literally reverse roles and the worker would have done something about it. What a sick joke.:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He sighs as if I'm at fault somehow and goes over to check her ticket. She had a standard class ticket, and the employee politely asks her to move to her assigned section. The Karen simply says, "the back of the train is full," and stays put.

For some reason, the employee simply relents and tells me to sit somewhere else instead. He directs me to a seat that for some reason hasn't been cleaned since the previous passenger disembarked.
I would've complained to the train manager at that point. If that didn't work, then I'd send a formal complaint to the company with the names of both the employee and the manager. Full incel-karen mode.

I would've complained to the train manager at that point. If that didn't work, then I'd send a formal complaint to the company with the names of both the employee and the manager. Full incel-karen mode.
Honestly I'm really chill with customer service folks, even if I'm forced to deal with a privileged Stacy. I just can't see myself being mean to wagies, I guess. I cringe when I see normies do things like attempting to correct a sommelier at a restaurant to impress a date so I try not to act that way.

you should've told that soy-looking faggot to go fuck himself and tell that whore to get her ass up

Honestly I'm really chill with customer service folks, even if I'm forced to deal with a privileged Stacy. I just can't see myself being mean to wagies, I guess. I cringe when I see normies do things like attempting to correct a sommelier at a restaurant to impress a date so I try not to act that way.
I try to be as well, but this guy was blatantly disrespectful/discriminatory to you. I have no problem when wagies make honest mistakes because shit happens, but what happened to you was straight BS. The moment the truth came out that it was your seat, she should've been booted immediately.

Last edited:
I try to be as well, but this guy was blatantly disrespectful/discriminatory to you. I have no problem when wagies make honest mistakes because shit happens, but what happened to you was straight BS. The moment the truth came out that it was your seat, she should've been booted immediately.
you're right

If you were a 6'4 Tyrone she would have moved.

So are we really complaining about public transport experiences now? I flew recently. Bunch of Stacies and Chad's and Normies ok plane. Should a whine about it? Honestly. Fuck.

The view from my window seat mogs everyone, us, normies, chads and stacies. So to hell with them! If I feel they use their aesthetical appeal to earn a service they do not deserve, I fight back and usually win. Especially in curryland, no such thing can happen and even gymmaxxed curry chadpreet/stacy back down to an ex-pat like me. Mostly they are aware enough and avoid taking what's not theirs. I think this problem of pretty foid stealing your seat only happens in the West. But honestly, even most white foids don't steal my seat. And now that I'm older they are even more cautious and respectful about it because they know they might get a scolding if they use their aesthetic alpha privileges.

IMG 20220616 WA00142

it was pretty funny when i now think about it, they did refund my ticket :feelskek: