Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Tradwaif'

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
84472903 2605030903064568 8756924964872912896 n

The tradwife is such a meme those don’t exist anymore not even for chad.

Fake and gay

No u

Flowers on the dress are to small 3/10. Wouldn't bang.

Why do people here hate on foids for filling a market niche, but not the legions of simps and cucks creating that niche? It's like pussy pass for men. The pecker pass. No.

Why do people here hate on foids for filling a market niche, but not the legions of simps and cucks creating that niche? It's like pussy pass for men. The pecker pass. No.
I understand why you would think that and yeah simps are bad but these women are taking advantage of a growing crowd of desperate guys who have no affection given to them.

Her tattoos tell the real story...

Tradwife is a dumb meme. No wonder some thot would use it.

Young men are being exploited everywhere by the femoid devil's pheromones, they are less to blame in this situation. They hold some responsibility but it's the femoid's fault for taking advantage

Wives have been cucking their betabuxxers since the institution of marriage was invented. They only stayed true to 1950s chads like Don Draper.
Therefore, the tradwife is and traditionalism in general is cope

Wives have been cucking their betabuxxers since the institution of marriage was invented. They only stayed true to 1950s chads like Don Draper.
Based premier.

I understand why you would think that and yeah simps are bad but these women are taking advantage of a growing crowd of desperate guys who have no affection given to them.
Young men are being exploited everywhere by the femoid devil's pheromones, they are less to blame in this situation. They hold some responsibility but it's the femoid's fault for taking advantage
It starts with the simps, who create the demand, and ends with the simps, who make filling that demand lucrative. Responsibility begins and ends with the simps, and I suspect anyone here who denies that to be among them.

+1

It starts with the simps, who create the demand, and ends with the simps, who make filling that demand lucrative. Responsibility begins and ends with the simps, and I suspect anyone here who denies that to be among them.
Im not a simp and I think guys who pay for the thots stuff to be helping create more problems but as more and more guys get desperate for affection I honestly can’t help but feel bad if they use stuff like this for free.