Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal traditionalism is about to get nuked its only a matter of time

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
i have been traveling around here for a few months and i can confirm its non exsistent atleast in these countries of eastern europe. Its like going back in time 20 years at least. Theres no lgbt , homos , trannies ,feminist , negros , immigrants , cucks , betas , simps or non whites around here. i havent seen a women with weird colored hair in months. All the women are eternal jailbaits even 25 years olds weigh 100 pounds and look 16. all the women weigh under 120 pounds on average. they all dress sexy but not super slutty and all look like models. a 5/10 here would be a 8/10 in the west. and vise versa. I see 5'3 balding dudes with 7/10 wives and girlfriends. almost all the couples the girls are better looking then the dudes. incels are non existent . a normal 5/10 guy easily gets a 6 or 7/10 girlfriend by just exsisting because western propaganda rot has not infected the area . its insane . like going back in a time machine 20 years. you can live like a king here with 10,000 euros a year salary aswell . the future of incels is to come to eastern europe . i can vouch for romania , moldovia and hungry as of now :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

View: https://youtu.be/Zc7qhNEAWe4

It spreads like a fucking disease.

I would take tradcucks more seriously if 9 out of 10 “trads” weren’t teenagers coping with “military anthem music” and other aesthetic bullshit
:feelshaha:

It already has been; even """traditional""" foids still want a white 5'10+ HTN or above. :feelsclown:

mostly ukraine is gunna be nuked tbh

Wait time

mostly ukraine is gunna be nuked tbh

Who gives a shit it was crap anyway .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back