Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Traditionalism cope: Women Were Angelic Warriors.

WundaBoy

WundaBoy

Officer
8d 17m
Half of the video is fantasy (women never fought lol).
The other half is gigacope because women weren't like they were depicted by male artists, those were ideals. In reality women were probably the same but coudn't be as open about it because there weren't social media, dating apps, easy mobility and feminism.
And life was harder so there was less time to fuck around.
I'm not throwing shades at you, I know by the title that you are aware it's a cope. It can easily fall into foid worshipping. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
to me it just seems foids have adapted to best suit their needs. they use and manipulate like they always have, but now spineless men not only accept it, but encourage it. Sickening.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
87d 4h 23m
senses fail said:
to me it just seems foids have adapted to best suit their needs. they use and manipulate like they always have, but now spineless men not only accept it, but encourage it. Sickening.
cucks

R

Rivetcel

DtM, Bassem, ollie, nasser are my bitches
-
3d 16h 10m
Foids are degenerate

HeimatVertrieben

HeimatVertrieben

Bis zum bitteren Ende
★★
1d 44m
I detect a terrible lack of wheatfields, don't blame this on trad copers

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
125d 2h 18m
Wars were fought with armies. When I see an ARMY of women I'll believe a foid ran into battle like a truecel with nothing left to win. :fuk:

And no the dohomey weren't even an army. But a necessity of low male population. Regardless, their defeat was swift in one "battle" .:feelswhat:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 3h 55m
Were women warriors any good though?

Women's soccer teams are so slow and weak, that even elite world cup squads get beaten by schoolboy teams. Like, spanked seven nil by schoolboys.

“The national teams from Australia, USA and Brazil were beaten comprehensively (7-0, 5-2, 6-0 respectively) by club teams of 14- and 15-year-old boys.”

Last edited:
senses fail

senses fail

dont ask im doing great!
★★★★★
5d 12h 13m
Algeriancel said:
Wars were fought with armies. When I see an ARMY of women I'll believe a foid ran into battle like a truecel with nothing left to win. :fuk:

And no the dohomey weren't even an army. But a necessity of low male population. Regardless, their defeat was swift in one "battle" .:feelswhat:
It would be awesome to face off against a hoard of weak foids with the boys. Our ancestors were truly living the dream. :feelshmm:

lord

lord

she make it clap
10d 23h 47m
cringe video tbh

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8