Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Traditional wives are a scam

Non Auspie Sigma

Non Auspie Sigma

Recruit
★★
Traditional wives are a scam because they expect you to be a traditional husband which is so fucking unfair compared to being a traditional wife and they think it's a good deal. To be a traditional husband you need to be overly romantic for her, buy her expensive gifts, spend all 100% of you money on "your family" and all the foid has to do is make you a sandwich and give you kids which will only leech off more of your resources.

ok nigga say hi to reddit for me

Agreed. Trad wives are unironically just women that want to get all the typical foid treatment and have a totally free ride on top of it while doing no work at all. They truly are leeches and think they are the table and need to offer nothing

I'd rather be a househusband for a career Stacy than be married to a "tradwife" (which don't really even exist anymore anyway)

:bigbrain:

Scams are everywhere, every angle brings trouble. I've been scammed three times over the last two days.

Last edited:
Traditional wives are a scam because they expect you to be a traditional husband which is so fucking unfair compared to being a traditional wife and they think it's a good deal. To be a traditional husband you need to be overly romantic for her, buy her expensive gifts, spend all 100% of you money on "your family" and all the foid has to do is make you a sandwich and give you kids which will only leech off more of your resources.
100 percent man. These chad only whores act like pickme's ti get money from ugly incel in denial men

Agreed. Trad wives are unironically just women that want to get all the typical foid treatment and have a totally free ride on top of it while doing no work at all. They truly are leeches and think they are the table and need to offer nothing

I never wanted a tradwife. I want a fuckbuddy to do sweet things with as well.