Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Traditional Latin Mass

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

DVX INCELORVM
★★★
Later this Sunday, I'll be going to a TLM, which is the traditional Catholic Mass in the Latin language. Has anyone here ever gone to one before? I ask because I don't know if the procedures are the same as the Novus Ordo, and I don't want to make myself look dumb.

Last edited:
Later this Sunday, I'll be going to a TLM, which is the traditional Catholic Mass in the Latin language. Has anyone here ever gone to one before?

If someone here had ever successfully ascended doing anything, they'd be banned, for there would not be involuntarily celibate anymore.

We call them fakecels.

For this reason, you won't find success stories in here.

Later this Sunday, I'll be going to a TLM, which is the traditional Catholic Mass in the Latin language. Has anyone here ever gone to one before? I ask because I don't know if the procedures are the same as the Novus Ordo, and I don't want to make myself look dumb.
Gigacucked. Christians are number 1 enemy of incels.

Gigacucked. Christians are number 1 enemy of incels.
I don't think so. Foids, feminists, soyboys, simps, redditors. These are the most against us and they are full blown atheists who hate everything about Christianity.

I don't think so. Foids, feminists, soyboys, simps, redditors. These are the most against us and they are full blown atheists who hate everything about Christianity.
They THINK they hate Christianity, but in reality, their whole worldview is based on the Christian worldview. Modern feminism is just a modernized Christianity, because it promotes the same individualist values as christianity.

They THINK they hate Christianity, but in reality, their whole worldview is based on the Christian worldview. Modern feminism is just a modernized Christianity, because it promotes the same individualist values as christianity.
in which way ?

Much more of the teachings and mindset are complete opposite than what overlaps.
Christianity teaches humbleness and modesty, monogamy, one partner till death and no sex outside of marriage, helping the ones who are in worse position than you, teaching others to live righteously, that you are not your own, you are a created being who belongs to God. Teaches kids to respect their parents, parents to take care and raise kids in right way, man to love his wife and wife to respect and obey her husband. Women not to be in authority and leaderships. To obey laws and governments as long as it doesnt clash with the Bible and God.

They believe in self exaltation, selfishness, putting yourself always on the first place, doing whatever because you dont owe anything to anyone, doing harmful things to your body, loving yourself above everything else, making yourself a small god, to judge mercilessly whoever believes in anything which is against your own morals, yet not believing in morals which would give you less freedom. Total sexual freedom where the more sexual experience you have to more you know yourself. They are full blown satanists, half of the reddit gets a stroke if you mention God. They hate anyone judging them or having any kind of authority over them.

Much more of the teachings and mindset are complete opposite than what overlaps.
Christianity teaches humbleness and modesty, monogamy, one partner till death and no sex outside of marriage, helping the ones who are in worse position than you, teaching others to live righteously, that you are not your own, you are a created being who belongs to God. Teaches kids to respect their parents, parents to take care and raise kids in right way, man to love his wife and wife to respect and obey her husband. Women not to be in authority and leaderships. To obey laws and governments as long as it doesnt clash with the Bible and God.

They believe in self exaltation, selfishness, putting yourself always on the first place, doing whatever because you dont owe anything to anyone, doing harmful things to your body, loving yourself above everything else, making yourself a small god, to judge mercilessly whoever believes in anything which is against your own morals, yet not believing in morals which would give you less freedom. Total sexual freedom where the more sexual experience you have to more you know yourself. They are full blown satanists, half of the reddit gets a stroke if you mention God. They hate anyone judging them or having any kind of authority over them.
What overlaps:

Cult of individual "growth", which basically means only thinking about getting in higher position in society, like becoming a boss or a president, while looking down on people who simply want to enjoy life, and dont want to "achieve" anything.

Asexuality: Both Christianity and feminism views sex as something gross and taboo

The idea that all people are the same: Both Christianity and feminism doesnt aknowledge the differences between different races, and says that everyone should only live in a certain way, and everyone who doesnt want to live like this is a Satanist/Nazi

The idea that females are superior to males: The idea of the superiority of women comes from European Middle Age, when women were viewed as godlike creatures, and that men should serve women without hoping to get anything back. We were literally teached the last statement in school on history lesson. Christianity is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I agree that many Christians judge incels unfairly and that consider us lazy, etc. That means that some Christians are insensitive tradcunt jerks, not the entire religion. Believe it or not, but our opinions and lifestyle is much more just and correct according to Bible than these people that judge us. Bible teaches not to be part of the sinful world, to reject depravity. To hate your life.

feminism views sex as something gross and taboo
Highly disagree, feminism sees sexuality as self identification and freedom. Why do they push sexual liberty, sexual education on prepubescent children, try to eradicate judging based on bodycounts and sexual past. Sexuality is seen by them as empowering, as same thing.
Cult of individual "growth", which basically means only thinking about getting in higher position in society, like becoming a boss or a president, while looking down on people who simply want to enjoy life, and dont want to "achieve" anything
Bible and Christianity doesnt teach that. Bible says whoever wants to be a leader he should be in the lowest position and serve others. also says to enjoy life but to stay away from sinful things. i cant think of one verse that promotes individuality.

I see why you see it this way, many of the teachings from bigger churches got corrupted to fit in the world, which is wrong.
The idea that females are superior to males: The idea of the superiority of women comes from European Middle Age, when women were viewed as godlike creatures, and that men should serve women without hoping to get anything back. We were literally teached the last statement in school on history lesson. Christianity is the ultimate cuckoldry.

Dude, no way. Foids are literally raging and crying on youtube because they dont agree with biblical views. Bible is very men centered as leader and decision makers. Not a single verse says that women are superior in any way. If youre really interested in it you could read the bible and see it for yourself.