Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trading...Or why I hate myself especially bad today.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
So I am trading and I make a HUGE profit. Like 20% up. And it wasn't just luck. I was following a strategy. I had a reason for entering each trade. I really did good trades. I watched tons of different factors to make decisions and it worked so fucking well that if I could do this every day I would be a millionaire before the end of the year.

And then... I start thinking I am God. I watch hip hop videos and see myself as a pimp living in a million Dollar home abusing 18 year old little hookers that are in need of money.

So what do I do? I get impatient! I want to make more money even faster. And so I enter shitty random trades that make no fucking sense at all and are not in line with my strategy or any rational thinking. Even when I realize that is what I am doing I keep doing it. Why?

And I lose the entire profit and then make a big nice loss.

Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent yourself from doing this? It's not the first time this happened to me. I know if I could just stick with my fucking strategy I could do it. I could moneymaxx and use my money to take advantage of foids that need money and kinda escape inceldom in a way.

i dont know about trades,but i get greedy when i bet too,i start the day with a goal if i reach it i open a video game asap so the rush to bet leaves

Trade? What exactly was your strategy? Impostormaxxing?

i dont know about trades,but i get greedy when i bet too,i start the day with a goal if i reach it i open a video game asap so the rush to bet leaves

Oh man I lost such a fucking SHITLOAD of money today :( Why the fuck didn't I just stop when I was up there?

20% damn bro teach me

day trading? might as well play blackjack

20% damn bro teach me

Actually I was up 80% within a week but totally blew it yesterday. I was bored and frustrated and just went ER on my fucking account. I have created a checklist now to avoid this in the future.

day trading? might as well play blackjack

No this is totally not true. There are legitimate things that really work. But the second you do not stick to the plan 100% the other participants will fuck you in the ass without mercy.

Actually I was up 80% within a week but totally blew it yesterday. I was bored and frustrated and just went ER on my fucking account. I have created a checklist now to avoid this in the future.

No this is totally not true. There are legitimate things that really work. But the second you do not stick to the plan 100% the other participants will fuck you in the ass without mercy.
yeah be careful bro to not lose everything

You need to stop being greedy and start appreciating a frugal lifestyle. Go on vacation in a shithole country. Compare yourself to poor people, not to pinps and illuminati puppet rappers.

You need to stop being greedy and start appreciating a frugal lifestyle. Go on vacation in a shithole country. Compare yourself to poor people, not to pinps and illuminati puppet rappers.

The thing is it is possible to become super filthy rich. But there are only about 1 or 2 100% perfect opportunities per day. And you have to watch the stock the entire day to catch this 1 or 2 chances. And that requires an INSANE amount of discipline. But it is possible. I know for sure.

Can relate with gambling bro.Requires shit ton of patience ,that is why very few % of people succeed,they want it all now

2 opportunities a day is fucking amazeballs. I got cucked this week because of Cyber Ark which formed a symmetrical triangle, it also broke out, but price broke down again so I decided to sell with a small loss. Will still be watching this stock, has amazing fundamentals.

What's your strat if I may ask? I just swing trade occasionally, filtering stocks by fundamentals and then look for good technical entries, different formations, although I prefer Elliot Waves... of course ELLIOT Waves :feelshaha:

2 opportunities a day is fucking amazeballs. I got cucked this week because of Cyber Ark which formed a symmetrical triangle, it also broke out, but price broke down again so I decided to sell with a small loss. Will still be watching this stock, has amazing fundamentals.

What's your strat if I may ask? I just swing trade occasionally, filtering stocks by fundamentals and then look for good technical entries, different formations, although I prefer Elliot Waves... of course ELLIOT Waves :feelshaha:
The longer I am doing this the more I believe that it all comes down to AVOIDING BAD TRADES AT ALL COSTS. Never trade when you are bored. Never try to trade back losses. If you have losses and it frustrates you stop trading for the day. It is all about that. This is way more important than strategy.