Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Tradfishing?"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I think it would be funny if some talented dude tradfished some cunts!

Have a picture of some ok looking fella standing in front a big house with cattle and farm shit in the background.

Saying stuff like too busy on the farm to meet folks but I really want to settle down with someone special.
:woke:
(Plenty of room in my huge house! Implied ; ; ) I'm all alone here except for my (Chad-looking) employees... That's me on the left! (Lol. Average next to chad)

Like when you miss the meeting you could say your cows got out so you had to turn back and put them back! Lol.

Or something like "I took one look at you irl and you really aren't my type... Too slutty. (Even after she sent Bob's and vagine pics; ) Frankly, you creep me out irl! I don't think I can trust you not to fuck my dogs!"

Just a silly thing that might be funny to do. I don't bother with them hookup apps. But it's real funny to think about.

try on farmersonly.com

Or something like "I took one look at you irl and you really aren't my type... Too slutty. (Even after she sent Bob's and vagine pics; ) Frankly, you creep me out irl! I don't think I can trust you not to fuck my dogs!"

:feelskek: