Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Trades 101

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
In a day or 2. Im about to try and apply for a plumbing aprentiship. And trades specifically aprentiships are kinda the poor mans lottery. Stay in your semi shit place for a couple years and get a certificate in a trade. Keep a clean driving record and a clean criminal record and things will go nice.

But if you wanna get into the aprentiship. A couple tips. Work at lowes for a little wile. I say that because they offer the "track to trades" witch is a benifit to learning certian trades. Thats how I got my knowledge in plumbing. Its a free work benifit thatll teach you about the trade. Second and just as important is get a OSHA 10 certificate. That teaches you about work place saftey. Its boring and tedious but itll look fucking good and lasts a life time. Until you die. Those 2 thing wont make you look like the messiah of trades men but will make you stick out like a toyota in a used car dealership. Witch is good.

It's a good job most of the time

Thank you for the tips bro. Good tips learnt from experience are the best ones.