Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tradcucks are fucking annoying tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at those coping bastards who think we still live in the 19th century or before and think that they will find a virgin, loyal and non cheating wife if they lift, do nofap, take cold showers and become religious fundamentalists after years of being atheists because it was what it was cool back then :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Average tradcuck is the typical redpilled "macho" fuckwad who will tell you that bullying incels is right because it will turn them into "muh real men" and that the foid should not work, only have children and administrate the house finances, basically the man is a giga-simp for the wife kek. Each time I see some profile with pic of a soldier/nobleman/king/Chad memes and flags in their username and all that sheit I know he's going to say some stupid bluepilled stuff.

I don't hate them as much as SJWs or soyboys but they're still really annoying.

You can't feel bad for men like this because they literally choose to ignore all the shit that's going wrong around them and bluepill themselves out of reality

It's one thing to think that's how things are supposed to be. I agree. But thinking things will be that way again anytime soon is dumb indeed.

As much as I wish things would return to how they once were, it’s never going to happen now that women have rights.

Average tradcuck is the typical redpilled "macho" fuckwad who will tell you that bullying incels is right because it will turn them into "muh real men"
Pretty much this. Suprise, it does turn incels to hERoes

Trad Cucks (e.g., Fuentes) whose really one of us need to throw off the oppressive shackles of their self-imposed false beliefs about female nature and their prospects in the dating market, are accidentally/or perhaps on purpose (who knows?) planting hope in the hopeless.

You can't feel bad for men like this because they literally choose to ignore all the shit that's going wrong around them and bluepill themselves out of reality

I have bad experiences with those guys. All the reactionary tradfags I used to hang around were extreme LARPing copecels. Some of them were literally comically ugly (think PSL 1.5-2/10) and used to say that they were "Chads" who can get girls and "pull" hard, and they knew I was incel and they would make fun of me for it. One of them was short, balding, and fat with massive acne issues and claimed he had seven girlfriends and lifted more than me (at the time when I gymcelled).

"""trad"""cucks are annoying ass LARPers, especially if they spend all their time online. pretty much every """"""trad""""" I've met over the years is not even that trad at all. I'm sorry but spending all your time online complaining while you jerk off to hentai isn't very trad.
I have bad experiences with those guys. All the reactionary tradfags I used to hang around were extreme LARPing copecels. Some of them were literally comically ugly (think PSL 1.5-2/10) and used to say that they were "Chads" who can get girls and "pull" hard, and they knew I was incel and they would make fun of me for it. One of them was short, balding, and fat with massive acne issues and claimed he had seven girlfriends and lifted more than me (at the time when I gymcelled).
tbhtbh. I used to hang out with a few of them as well and they are similar to this.

"""trad"""cucks are annoying ass LARPers, especially if they spend all their time online. pretty much every """"""trad""""" I've met over the years is not even that trad at all. I'm sorry but spending all your time online complaining while you jerk off to hentai isn't very trad.

tbhtbh. I used to hang out with a few of them as well and they are similar to this.
Yeah I forgot to mention that most of them say they're trad and against modern degeneracy but are massive weebs who watch anime all day and fap to hentai kek except for the nofapfags

I agree with your sentiment but in my experience anti-trad people are somehow worse

I agree with your sentiment but in my experience anti-trad people are somehow worse
I can't stand them they're just larpers and hypocrites... And traditional values are somewhat cucked too kek.

etnic cope save the white race 14 words

They are coping, just in a different way. I prefer to cope but not deny reality.
etnic cope save the white race 14 words

Race is cope if you are incel. If you are chad, you would slay all.