Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcucks are a different breed

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
If the government doesn't even care about saving the west, why bother. Saving the west isn't profitable.

Gg

I consider tradcucks even more bluepilled than libcuks. The gist of conservatism is "pull yourself by the bootstraps" mindset, which is essentially an anti-incel concept that totally and utterly ignores biological, environmental, and social factors that shape a human being.

I consider tradcucks even more bluepilled than libcuks. The gist of conservatism is "pull yourself by the bootstraps" mindset, which is essentially an anti-incel concept that totally and utterly ignores biological, environmental, and social factors that shape a human being.
Agreed always thought the same way

Conservatism is basically redpill PUA bullshit mixed with religion.

They don't believe in genetical issues and things that are out of control, Just "work your ass off" and meritocratic fallacies.

lmao tradcucks are something else.
>marry a whore
>betabux
>ignore all nepotism, looksism, hypergamy
>ignore divorce rape inevitability

I want to pity the poor fools but they hate us so fuck them, I just laugh at them when reality bites them in the ass.

View: https://twitter.com/wasting77552007/status/1322371786617618432?s=19

@ThoughtfulCel take a look on this man JFL, boomers think they are still in the 80s.

Acting chivalrious with hypergamic whores that sell nudes and gonna switch you( not us because we don't even get to this part) for the first goodlooking male that appears, hella delusional.

What a fucking joke. You can already guarantee that this guy is a cumskin too. Being chivalrous to whores in 2020 is a meme. Im surprised that son didn't disown his father right there. Old white boomer cucks are living in a differen't time period i swear.

Women wanted to be "equal" So they don't get to have the benefit of the past as well.

This society is beyond any redemption. Only solution left would be something I'd get screenshotted on IT for :feelsYall:

The gist of conservatism is "pull yourself by the bootstraps" mindset, which is essentially an anti-incel concept that totally and utterly ignores biological, environmental, and social factors that shape a human being.

Okay so there's many factors that go into shaping a human, so what? Nobody cares what environmental, social and biological factors have contributed to your life

Human nature is survival of the fittest, its ALWAYS been that way since the dawn of time and you either adapt or perish- its as simple as that

Same, all that macho bullshit where they don't blame foids for hypergamy, they blame men for not being man enough. Libtards at least admit foids are whores, tradcucks truly believe women are saints

Tradcucks are even more retarded. They think that it is your fault for being incel and they actually think foids are pure.

Okay so there's many factors that go into shaping a human, so what? Nobody cares what environmental, social and biological factors have contributed to your life

Human nature is survival of the fittest, its ALWAYS been that way since the dawn of time and you either adapt or perish- its as simple as that

Well, that's the point.

While I do want trump to win, it’s less about “saving the west“ ( cuz that’s impossible) and way more about seeing foids and soys cry

View: https://twitter.com/wasting77552007/status/1322371786617618432?s=19

@ThoughtfulCel take a look on this man JFL, boomers think they are still in the 80s.

Acting chivalrious with hypergamic whores that sell nudes and gonna switch you( not us because we don't even get to this part) for the first goodlooking male that appears, hella delusional.

JFL:lul::feelskek:

While I do want trump to win, it’s less about “saving the west“ ( cuz that’s impossible) and way more about seeing foids and soys cry
This

Conservatism is basically redpill PUA bullshit mixed with religion.

They don't believe in genetical issues and things that are out of control, Just "work your ass off" and meritocratic fallacies.
It's a hallowed out, post sexual revolution demoralized Christianity.
They truly believe the western civilization can still be saved JFL.

The fact this loser got that screechy grifter Paul Joseph Watson as his pinned comment, shows western civilization cannot be saved if people like him are the counter movement.

Last edited:
My mom says I should have that chivalry spirit like holding the doors open for them and shit like that. They wanna be equal? Fine. No "chivalry" for you. Open the door yourself.

If I can't have trad marriage, nobody else should either. Let it burn.