Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcuck Spic Father lays down the law while whitey fucks his teen daughter's pussy while he wagecucks

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

You better have her home by 10:30 bucko! :feelskek: JFL Reading these youtube comments is hilarious. These tradcuck masculinity copers larp, like they have any measure of control over their lives or daughters in this globohomo world. I'm pretty sure this dude will be finished fucking your teen daughter's pussy before 10:30 pm but even if he comes back with her after 10:30 what are you going to do? You have to wagecuck all day just to maintain a household where you're never around and your teen daughter gets picked up by strange men. Given this how you live there is no way you're going to fight or confront this guy. This doorbell camera is a pathetic cuck cope. Used by a man who has no real control over anything in his life.

Fuck this is cringe

I hate those

>We’re gonna have a talk before you take my daughter out

Loser dads.

Just admit you want to fuck your daughter and move on. This shit is so fucking cringe and embarrassing.

I hate those

>We’re gonna have a talk before you take my daughter out

Loser dads.

Just admit you want to fuck your daughter and move on. This shit is so fucking cringe and embarrassing.
Exactly JFL

Jfl ethnic whores being Jbw and beta fathers who support their daughters being whores