Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcuck memes are cringe

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
guSeDlkB.jpeg

Worst thing is that these larping retards literally believe in this, that if Germany had won the war they wouldn't be incels and they would have a beautiful, submissive white gf :feelskek::feelskek: No nigga nazi Germany was lookist AF they didn't let you join the SS if you didn't pass the racial purity test and they considered fellow ethnicels and slavcels subhuman kek.They ruin my experience when I browse consumeproduct, it's full of tradcuck larpers and religious copers, specially one stupid idiot who goes spamming sheit like "Christ is KING" or "read your Bible every day and pray". How they overuse that stupid "Yes Chad" meme or the pics of that black and white Russian Gigachad also pisses me off. Cool it with the Chad worship.

Last edited:
Mein kamp It should be may i cough

Mein kamp It should be may i cough
I never read it (too long and I barely read books) but people that have say that most of the book is boring af and it's just Hitler ranting about many things kek.

White skin, blonde hair, blue eyes... sounds like a chad to me.

I browse consumeproduct, it's full of tradcuck larpers and religious copers, specially one stupid idiot who goes spamming sheit like "Christ is KING" or "read your Bible every day and pray".
This annoys me so much too like nigga I'm there to laugh at soyboys not be converted

that if Germany had won the war they wouldn't be incels and they would have a beautiful, submissive white gf :feelskek::feelskek:
Well yeah, any system that is socially conservative really. The reason tradcucks suck is because they think women are naturally traditional and you can get one in a liberal society, when in reality female nature is naturally liberal and as such they need to be in a system that forces them to be monogamous baby creators. TradGF is a meme because society doesn't force tradition, if they did tradgf would not be a meme, because if women weren't "trad" (In my basement) there would be problems.
No nigga nazi Germany was lookist AF
Not really. Hitler and most of the top cabinet were super incel. People bring up nazi propoganda or height requirements as if that's anti incel when its just pragmatism. Obviously every civilization on earth will describe its people as beautiful and good, if you describe them as ugly incels it's demoralizing and exactly the opposite of propoganda.

they didn't let you join the SS if you didn't pass the racial purity test
Well yeah, because the SS was an Aryan organization. Obviously you needed to be Aryan to be in the organization (but this would as the war got worse be erased and the SS would actually be super multicultural)
and they considered fellow ethnicels
Depends, nazis held high regards for alot of ethnic groups outside Europe like the East Asians.
and slavcels subhuman kek.
Kind of as well, the nazi war on the slavs is way overblown, over 500k russians fought for the Germans and the Germans did not want to exterminate all slavs. They did do revenge acts on certain Slavic communities because said slavic communities killed german colonists during the interwar period
They ruin my experience when I browse consumeproduct, it's full of tradcuck larpers and religious copers, specially one stupid idiot who goes spamming sheit like "Christ is KING" or "read your Bible every day and pray".
>on a right wing site
>why are there right wingers
How they overuse that stupid "Yes Chad" meme or the pics of that black and white Russian Gigachad also pisses me off. Cool it with the Chad worship.
Yeah dude we should just portray our side as disgusting pig-faced uglies. Wow, that will really own them. Gee I sure want my side to be portrayed by deformed freaks

nazi Germany was lookist AF they didn't let you join the SS if you didn't pass the racial purity test and they considered fellow ethnicels and slavcels subhuman
Seems based to me

I want a trad qt.

I want a trad qt.
They don't exist, JFL when everyone thought Lauren Southern was a legit traditionalist foid and in the end she was just a larper :feelshaha:

guSeDlkB.jpeg

Worst thing is that these larping retards literally believe in this, that if Germany had won the war they wouldn't be incels and they would have a beautiful, submissive white gf :feelskek::feelskek: No nigga nazi Germany was lookist AF they didn't let you join the SS if you didn't pass the racial purity test and they considered fellow ethnicels and slavcels subhuman kek.They ruin my experience when I browse consumeproduct, it's full of tradcuck larpers and religious copers, specially one stupid idiot who goes spamming sheit like "Christ is KING" or "read your Bible every day and pray". How they overuse that stupid "Yes Chad" meme or the pics of that black and white Russian Gigachad also pisses me off. Cool it with the Chad worship.
Many of them admit they don't actually love god but that they find pretending to be a godly man personally useful to them. What is one of the first commandments in the New Testament? You should love god with all your soul and all your heart and all your mind.

I want a trad qt.
same but trad girls only like boring sex in missionary position for the purposes of making strong aryan babies

I need that kinky shit

same but trad girls only like boring sex in missionary position for the purposes of making strong aryan babies

I need that kinky shit
still better to get missionary style over nothing tbh

still better to get missionary style over nothing tbh
Yeah but you're stuck with her for the rest of your life. Cause they virgin til marriage. Ok I guess unless you get butfucked in divorce

The trad gf meme is the cringiest

They think europe is filled with girls in long dresses waiting for a fatass to marry them and cook
Trad women exists, they are 80 -90 years old now

If she has an internet connection = its over

High iq. Lebensborn SS chad only.

guSeDlkB.jpeg

That's not the point. Had Hitler won there would be no Incels because only the beautiful would breed.