Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tradcuck insanity, polcucks think that women give a fuck if you read books

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Women want the following:

- A man who is tall
- A man who is muscular
- A man with an attractive face
- A man who can fight.
- A man who makes money and has a good education
- A man who frequently reads for pleasure and can hold an interesting conversation.

:feelshaha: yes, bro, i bet the kind of men who have harems read philosophy books every day so they can keep an interesting conversations before a threesome. The same redpill bullshit as always, bro read books, you need to be interesting. The only thing interesting for women is height and masculine traits in general, the rest is garbage and pure cope. Yes, you can fuck women if you have money, but she will not be really attracted to you, she will be attracted to your money, and there's a lot of ways that this can go wrong.

:feelshaha: yes, bro, i bet the kind of men who have harems read philosophy books every day
Some actually do. If you have a harem you are most likely a high performer.
Also, I guess if you want to achieve a tradwife you usually don't go for the harem type woman

literary talent is a bonus if you are chad and statusmaxed, there are many emperors in the past who wrote good poems to entertain with his harem

But it isn't permanent if you have the discipline to change.

Women want the following:

- A man who is tall
- A man who is muscular
- A man with an attractive face
- A man who can fight.
- A man who makes money and has a good education
- A man who frequently reads for pleasure and can hold an interesting conversation.

everywhere that men gather, you find boomers coping that it's still the 1980s

Women don't care what books you read. I'm insanely fucking well read and no girl has ever cared I read Brothers Karamazov or The Way We Live Now or anything.

I have read books and I think it will add on my charm if I was good looking:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This might be the result of "trad" women online. I recall a few years back seeing a few of them say stuff like "if a man doesn't have more than 5 books..." or "if a man doesn't have any books..." , etc.

2F438E08 F19F 4D5C 8496 C772385848AF
just read bro!

based comment from an anon - All women are stupid blown out whores. Literally zero redeeming qualities about any of them

4chan userbase average iq is mariana trench tier

Chad : "I love to read. I have read one book when I was 12 y.o." Female :"Look at him. So intelligent. So educated."

Ugly guy : "I have a private library." Female : "Eew, nerd".

Women don’t give a shit what you do. Only what you look like.

At least he nailed the tall and attractive part unlike the average bluepilled faggot

:feelshaha: yes, bro, i bet the kind of men who have harems read philosophy books every day so they can keep an interesting conversations before a threesome. The same redpill bullshit as always, bro read books, you need to be interesting. The only thing interesting for women is height and masculine traits in general, the rest is garbage and pure cope. Yes, you can fuck women if you have money, but she will not be really attracted to you, she will be attracted to your money, and there's a lot of ways that this can go wrong.
I have never seen a woman trying to have an interesting conversation. Neither I have seen Chad have one how the fuck do you think you converse on a club? And let's not forget women having any kind of interest in anything that is not dick-driven for fucks sake like 95% of trad/neonazi thots are in there just to get male attention or some skinhead dick they don't even know what they believe in