Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trad toth asks why Chad don't want her, only betas and omegas

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
>RedPillWomen
top kek

femoids are too funny man :lul:

This is the ultimate rage fuel

She must be a lot uglier than she is letting on if Chad won't at least poke her.

rpwthrowawayyy said:
Case in point, today a guy that I'm interest in was complaining about how there are no appealing girls around here, and I'm just stewing like "hello, what about me?"

And that is why sometimes I can't help but love Chad. :lul:

>RedPillWomen
top kek
Atleast they're enforcing the idea of more traditional values which I respect them for. "HOW DO YOU RESPECT WOMEN LMAO". with 99% of sluts these women try to get the chad through traditional values

I hate HIGH STANDARDs and femoids who support it :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>Wants dissociation
>States is a regular poster

Not to be mean, but when a female defines herself as "a little chubby", she's usually quite chubby. ;)

And that is why sometimes I can't help but love Chad.
Yeah, always nice to see them getting the treatment they are giving others. But I doubt they are aware of it, which kinda defeats the purpose.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""red"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" pill women
WHOA

Yeah, always nice to see them getting the treatment they are giving others. But I doubt they are aware of it, which kinda defeats the purpose.
Not for me - as long as they are suffering I am fine with it.

Believe me, you could draw women a diagram and they wouldn't understand their hypocrisy.

Not for me - as long as they are suffering I am fine with it.
I guess double standards is just not my cup of tea. Wanting others to suffer justifies any kind of suffering brought upon me, and I want to be at least ethically right. Not saying it's how you should perceive it; merely explaining my own approach.