Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trad thot struggles with settling for a small framed Chadlite

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
obviously not trad enough. women should have hymen reconstruction, only wear dresses covering up most of the body and never leave the house.

Make the bitch blind problem solved

Trad thots are just like femnazies. They all want Chad/Tyrone. They also want undesirable men to wage slave in order to maintain society. The trad thots just hide their intentions and stroke the male ego.

There Ofcourse a "but" to this. But I am not attracted to him. Not at all. It's 2/10. I can close my eyes, and then it's like all my dreams have come true, and the moment I open my eyes, all I am saying to myself is "God, where have u landed me"?

JFL its fucking over even for chadlites with smaller frames.

Chadlite is a guy who looks good but not quite a Chad. She clearly states she isn't attracted to him at all. Most likely betabuxxing her.

wtf why do they need their list all checked off and a hot guy and and and and and and and......................... shit is crazy. i would be happy with a 4/10 face who wasnt fat. wait what am i thinking she would still be wanting some perfect hot man in her mind.

Chadlite is a guy who looks good but not quite a Chad. She clearly states she isn't attracted to him at all. Most likely betabuxxing her.

2MstAzl.gif